Rainrescue Dogs at Kilnhurst 8th May

BJ, Oh what wonderful pictures they are of Jacob he's defiantly enjoying his new life, thank you so much for giving this to him.

Mj, Thanks again for taking Dean up today and also walking the dogs. He'd told me that he had enjoyed it and I am so grateful that he got to walk them - A star. I know how long this takes and gosh do the feet ache after. Wish I could help out Sat but not too certain if we can make it. We're defiantly going up Sunday afternoon ish if any good - If anyone would like a lift or to meet up there, please let me know and I will sort.

My total appreciation to all for walking the dogs last weekend - it really made mine and the dogs day to see you all - and If anyone has a spare hour or so this weekend the dogs would really love to see you. If I can help / or meet up, please let me know or just turn up at the kennels and see Jeanette-Thankyou thankyou so much in advance x

thank you nicholls hes settled in lovely just need him to get to know his name now lol oh and by the way dont tell anyone but he was off his lead in the park yesterday. ps and he came back lol.

Message from Dean, will be out there tomorrow, couldnt make it today.

Here are a few pictures i took today at Netherlands while out walking with my other half .

I just have Molly and Zack or is it Zak :hihi: left to upload.

Brilliant pics, they are lovely dogs, all of them, nice day to walk them as well.

Thanks Silver and Whitewitch for coming today and getting them all out for a walk and a play after the Nicholls crew. - What a brill day

The pics look superb - how different do they look

Silver - if i wanted to put a link up just to those of say billy - how do i do that to the album - any idea?

Could you email the pics to me do you think - one email for each dog's pics?

Could you email the pics to me do you think - one email for each dog's pics?

Send me your email address and i'll give it a try

Yep - i managed to get into the pics of Billy - but each one has its own unique identity - I will try and get them loaded up on to the site later on.

Ok - email over to [email protected] and see how they go?

Oh Silver your photos are absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for these. Wait till Jaqs sees them, she'll be so grateful. Will have to get them uploaded on the website. You sure are a great photographer and catch the dogs brilliantly. Mine are always blurred and looks like they’ve been taken whilst I’ve been on the booze (lol). Thank you again for going up to photograph and exercise them. I’m sorry I missed you, we walked all the dogs this morning but I was a little worried that they wouldn’t get out again as Geoff was off (his first day off for months- bless). Thank you again, this is soo much appreciated x

Sos its took me so long to type - jaqs has beat me to it lol

Yep - i managed to get into the pics of Billy - but each one has its own unique identity - I will try and get them loaded up on to the site later on.

Ok - email over to [email protected] and see how they go?

If you right click on the image of the dog here . You just select "copy link location" from the menu or it may say "copy shortcut" depending on what browser you use.

If that makes sense :)

Yep - i can download them, but i wanted to be able to put a link to the whole lot - rather than each individual one.

Just going to have a go putting billy's new pics up

Oh Silver your photos are absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for these. Wait till Jaqs sees them, she'll be so grateful. Will have to get them uploaded on the website. You sure are a great photographer and catch the dogs brilliantly. Mine are always blurred and looks like they’ve been taken whilst I’ve been on the booze (lol). Thank you again for going up to photograph and exercise them. I’m sorry I missed you, we walked all the dogs this morning but I was a little worried that they wouldn’t get out again as Geoff was off (his first day off for months- bless). Thank you again, this is soo much appreciated x

Sos its took me so long to type - jaqs has beat me to it lol

Your welcome :)

As for the photos . I'ts luck more than talent . Trust me :D