Singers wanted for charity band

Hi,

Mr Creepy and The Crawlies is a band that helps charities raise money by performing free at events.

We have been together for over four years and have helped raise nearly £10,000 for charities including Weston Park Cancer, Heartline, McMillan Nurses.

The existing band member range in age from 20's to 50's. We have drums, lead guitar, bass guitar, keyboard and sax, and male lead vocals.

We play music from the 60's through to current tracks, nothing you haven't heard a thousand times before. Beatles (hence the name), Elvis, Rainbow, Status Quo, Pink, Cher, Europe......

We need one or two extra singers, either to sing lead or as backing vocals.

Experience in a band is not essential.

We have our own PA and rehearsal room.

We aim to play about 6 gigs a year.

Our web site is http://mrcreepy.co.uk

Please get in touch if you want to help charities and have fun.

ps. We drink a lot of tea and eat too many biscuits.

Edited by AHPhotograph
grammar

I was intending to send you a private message but this forum no longer allows me to! I am an amateur keyboard player, singer, songwriter. My voice isn't that bad if I say so myself - I have a webpage with my own songs and some covers on, if you want to give me a listen let me know and I'll point you to it. I live in Barnsley, in my 50's and no longer working so have the free time to engage in a project like yours. I was swayed towards you by the fact that you are great tea drinkers, I can identify with that! Regards, David

Female lead vocal - already in an established Sheffield band. Would love to audition for this.

Hi Dr One

I tried sending you a private message but your message box is full.

Send me a message when you have some room in you inbox.

Best wishes

Allen

Sorry - I've got room now!

Im the manager of The **** Inn at birdwell were having a beer festival may bank hols to raise money for injured local soldiers if your interested in playing.

notice your message is over a year old..... were you still looking for an occasional vocalist?