Gohst hunting packmans lane kiverton

if you into this kind of thing packmans lane kiverton great just go down the lane past the right hand turn and look to your left thers a old tree watch it n see

Ive been down there and i know what your onabout very freeky

can somebody put directions on please and wot time at nite is best for this ,, thanks

i went down it other wk to look for that freaky stuff n it was half 12 n they was a old man we shorts on walkin we no care in world

never goin back there again lol

were is this tree then has i went lookin for that little kid thats supposeingly there

I've heard about this too! Couldn't even find Packman Lane let alone the tree though lol anyone got directions?

there is already a thread on here !http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=494505&highlight=packman+lane

hi all the tree is on the right hand side ,,,,go up pack mans lane there is a right turn dont take it go on and the road bends to right then goes down and then up on the right is the tree been down there 100s times seen alsorts best november nights 1030pm onwards..its even in the ghost ..took a cam corder down and it never worked again ..took 24 shots in a camera only 1 turned out showing a house in field no house in field,, seen two lads run ning across road 1 falls then the other one goes back to help then both go running into field from tree on right to field on left .. also had a woman in a black lace bonnet and black dress once back us into a turning to turn rouund was scarey she looked 300 years old .. no **** ... the farmer gets ****** off at the top off the lane asd your head lights shine in is house keeping him up ..i no this as im a reguler down there ,, he phones police who come out n move you on its a very popular place in november .and the police all no wot your doinging there .as its well nown