Teams/Players looking for teams/players for Sat/Sun leagues 2010/11

we talked about it last pre season would be good we talked about paying a fee to enter and winners win a kit or some thing like that hope we can get something sorted

we talked about it last pre season would be good we talked about paying a fee to enter and winners win a kit or some thing like that hope we can get something sorted

News about it on Sheff forum fc thread , think we got 4or 5 teams in it upto now July /aug dates its looking at lads

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=717470

Edited by The Manager

All players Who have PMd me about joining/training!

TRAINING -cancelled tonite and next week due to skool exams .

Please PM me again about it

We play in the Sheffield Fair Play League as well and we have a mixed friendly game tomorrow morning, 10:30am KO.

PM me if you fancy a run out.

Hi all

Im 22 from Sheffield and im looking to join a Sunday league team.

I currently play 11-a-side on a Saturday and 5-a-side on a Monday and would like to also play Sundays.

Im more of an attacking player but can pretty much play anywhere except keeper and CB as not tall enough. Prefer playing in CM, AM or up front, but have been known to play RB/LB.

Get in touch :)

New Football team requires players for the 2011/2012 season and beyond.

Ideally experienced with a good standard. Training and trials to start in the up coming weeks. All Welcome !!

Anyone interested PM me or give me a ring on 07432149331

Cheers,

Mark..

New Football team requires players for the 2011/2012 season and beyond.

Ideally experienced with a good standard. Training and trials to start in the up coming weeks. All Welcome !!

Anyone interested PM me or give me a ring on 07432149331

Cheers,

Mark..

This still for sat team m8 ?

all the best with it pal

This still for sat team m8 ?

all the best with it pal

Cheers Daz. Yeh trying to get things sorted in time to join the SDFPL.

We are in the SDFPL and you will need at least 3 friendlies before you are accepted. Give me a pm and we will sort a date out for a friendly. :-)

We are in the SDFPL and you will need at least 3 friendlies before you are accepted. Give me a pm and we will sort a date out for a friendly. :-)

Cheers fella, yeh its going to take some organising to get set up in time but i'm confident it will happen. Just a few more players to recruit and i'll be in touch.

When does you season finish ?

Cheers

Mark.

Ours is on the 16th April but we might have a game on the 23rd. Anytime after that is good for us as we will need to keep busy over the summer. :-)