Teams/Players looking for teams/players for Sat/Sun leagues 2010/11

thanks robbie didnt know. change of our plans we are playing a friendly at concord park (wooly wood) on sunday at half 1. its not in concord sports centre its round the back. everyone welcome bring boots if you want to have a pop. MOGWAI84 we train thursday nights if you want to try out. we also have a lot of friendlys lined up

im up for this im currently training for my local pub team/ sunday league, im in shape i dont smoke or drink, im 6 foot 1, and weigh 11 stone 11 pounds......im desperate to join a team throughout the summer, or just have a kickabout.....

sheldon do you want to play sunday? friendly up at concord park? my number 07890994738 give us a bell or a text n well c what we can do pal.

Goalkeeper looking for a new Saturday team been playing in SY Amateur Premier with Wharncliffe f.c finished 2nd in league conceded 26 in season 3 less than 1st place

this made me the lowest conceding GK in league.

Cheerz

Zaff

ruthless why you leaving warncliffe? good team. i play 4 boynton.

Hey all,

At the moment, New Bohemians will be restarting training on 22nd June, if you want to come and play for us, then give me a PM on here.

Play on a Saturday, good standard, and looking to improve on our league cup win this season.

Look at our website for more details

http://www.newbohemiansfc.co.uk

Craig

sunday side req new forward and centre midfield for next season play in blades super draw pm if intrested

ruthless why you leaving warncliffe? good team. i play 4 boynton.

Wharncliffe im sad to say are no more so im lookin for a new team either in a higher league or same not sure as of yet but hopin to go to some trials etc. Workin on my fitness over pre season but ova than that, thats bout it.

Wharncliffe im sad to say are no more so im lookin for a new team either in a higher league or same not sure as of yet but hopin to go to some trials etc. Workin on my fitness over pre season but ova than that, thats bout it.

Whats happened ruthless???

U guys were so close last season, thought u were gettin new pitch nxt season etc. I was chatting with your manager at our last game against u, u beat us 3-2, and he was chatting bout nxt season.

Craig

New Bohemians

Whats happened ruthless???

U guys were so close last season, thought u were gettin new pitch nxt season etc. I was chatting with your manager at our last game against u, u beat us 3-2, and he was chatting bout nxt season.

Craig

New Bohemians

Yeah it was all looking good but a few players decided to drop out and i think a few money problems here and there so they thought forget it so we all are moving on, and im looking as well so we'll see what happens.

Zaff

anyone up for training tomorrow at half 6. ring 07890994738 i will give you theetails over the phone. thanks

NEW BOHEMIANS TRAINING WILL START ON 22ND JUNE, DUE TO 1ST FRIENDLY ON 10TH JULY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMING DOWN (IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME) THEN PLEASE PM ME, AND I WILL MESSAGE YOU BACK.

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR SUCCESS OVER LAST 2/3 SEASONS!

http://www.newbohemiansfc.co.uk

Craig