Teams/Players looking for teams/players for Sat/Sun leagues 2010/11

PM me if your still looking for a team.

Eh up fella,Ive had a few good offers which im thinking over however i've still not made my mind up and am still open to offers.Which team do you play for and which league is it.

Just wondered if any teams are looking for a keeper next season.I have played unibond,north east counties,county senior standard as well as various sheffield sunday leagues,i have also won the league player of the year for the 2006-2007 season.I have not played for 18 months due to work,however i have recently changed jobs and have the time to start playing again.Ideally i would like a team in sheffield or barnsley and would consider any standard.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Listen to the blue and white wind of change

Hi all,

I started a team last season with help from this forum and after a successful season we are now looking to progress.

My team are now looking for players who have played 11-a-side football previously or have played at a good standard. We are looking to develop in all positions and now have sponsorship assistance for kits, pitches and equipment.

Training will start again at the end of June and we will be playing friendlies until the start of the new season.

Please feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt, what is the team name and where abouts are you located?

Hi mate,

We are called Woodseats B, we play in the fair play league. The league standard has increased massively over the last few seasons and I would put the league as the same as most Sunday divisions. Many of our team play Sundays and Saturday afternoon's so it gives an idea of the standard we are at.

We train on a Wednesday at the Goodwin in town, pre-season will be switched to the Helipad at Shirecliffe.

We currently play at Loxley on a Saturday. The team name was a legacy thing. :roll:

Hey I'm a goalkeeper looking for a sunday league team in sheffield,

I play alot of 5/6aside right now up at goodwins but i'm looking for an 11 a side team to train with/play for.

If anyone has any info let me know thanks

Kane

Try swfc, theirs will be sold shortly.

Edited by alex3659

Hi Craig,

I am very interested in playing for your team

Where and when are the trials?

you can get back to me at

touchable_2@hotmail.com

Regards

Manuel

hi we are desperate for a goalkeeper we are a new side entering sunday league next season. please message me or call 07890994738