Teams/Players looking for teams/players for Sat/Sun leagues 2010/11

Hey I'm a goalkeeper looking for a sunday league team in sheffield,

I play alot of 6aside right now up at goodwins but i'm looking for an 11 a side team to play for.

If anyone has any info let me know thanks :D

Hi Kanio,

Just so you kow registrations have finished for Sat Sun league team for this year.

However I have heard of some teams playing 'ringers'......

Ahhh ok no worries, always next season then, I'll stick to the 6 a side until then.

Hey Kanio , What Robbie says is right ,

Best bet is wait till next season , and have a look on here theres always teams looking for players on SForum m8 ,

We are a Saturday league team who play in the south yorkshire amateur premier league, and are already looking towards next season to continue our ever improving club.

We reached the league cup final last season and are in the semi final now.

We are a good footballing team, and would like to start recruting new players asap so that we can get going in the summer as early as possible.

If your interested then let me know, and any info would be good, positions etc

Just wondered if any teams are looking for a keeper next season.I have played unibond,north east counties,county senior standard as well as various sheffield sunday leagues,i have also won the league player of the year for the 2006-2007 season.I have not played for 18 months due to work,however i have recently changed jobs and have the time to start playing again.Ideally i would like a team in sheffield or barnsley and would consider any standard.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Hi Albert,

I know of a team that really needs a goalkeeper right now for a couple of months. my number is 07798700639 please give me a call.

Cheers

Mik

Hi Albert,

I know of a team that really needs a goalkeeper right now for a couple of months. my number is 07798700639 please give me a call.

Cheers

Mik

Cheers Mik,sent you a pm.

To answer your pm,i've played for Fleetwood Town,Sheffield fc,Dinnington Town,Miners Arms,Deepcar Royal Oak and Woodhouse Junction.

Thanks for your interst but its 11 a side im looking for.

Give us a shout next season m8 , welcome to come for a trial see how you are etc

Give us a shout next season m8 , welcome to come for a trial see how you are etc

Nice one mate.Am i right in thinking you also play in the net.