4 houses for sale on same street..Worry?

Hi

I am viewing 4 houses on the same street, I have been reliabley informed by friends that the area is lovely, in particular that street.

Any reason to worry????

Thanks

Depends on a few things. It doesn't always mean it's a bad street and everyone wants to leave as soon as possible (but it can be).

How many houses on the street in total? If only 4 then yes, I would worry. If loads then maybe not.

People tend to keep tabs on neighbour's house prices. So if some seem to be selling for a decent price they may think 'eh-up let's get ours on the market sharpish' and follow suit.

Hi

I am viewing 4 houses on the same street, I have been reliabley informed by friends that the area is lovely, in particular that street.

Any reason to worry????

Thanks

We,ve got 3 out of 4 in a row up for sale but out of an estate of say 150 houses there's 5 for sale,they are all new type 4 bedroom in good nick and a good estate but I think those type of houses don't sell well for some reason.

Buy three in a row, live in the middle one and that way you won't have bad neighbours on either side.

Buy three in a row, live in the middle one and that way you won't have bad neighbours on either side.

what if i splt from the wife and she gets one:gag:

It maybe that they cant afford to keep there house anymore, ive seen this happen a lot.

what if i splt from the wife and she gets one:gag:

Wait while she is in bed and then brick all the doors and windows up.

It's not those on Ecclesall Rd near Hunters Bar roundabout is it? There are 3 or 4 all with red for sale signs (also Peace Guest house round the corner is same seller it looks like). Definitely a landlord getting rid. Nowhere to park and a bit noisy due to the road but good area and fine houses.

Its on Steven Crescent at Chapeltown, two of the home owners are related.

Anyone know this area? We drove round tonight, looks kinda dull......may be different on a weekend or weekday? Some funny mobile home type houses nr allotments at one end....ex council I think which is fine but we want to know what its really like pls...Thanks

mate lives just off of that road and you have nothing to worry its quiet round there.