Thanks to the lady who helped my Daughter and friends tonight on 20A bus

My Daughter and friends were on their way home from town around 6pm tonight when 2 women on the bus became abusive and threatening to them, they said they were going to get them when they got off the bus and kill them, amongst other things.

A kind lady who heard what was going on offered her help and said to get off with her and she would get them home safe, however the 2 women pushed the lady over and the girls made a run for it managing to get away.

If you're reading this kind lady, thankyou for your help and thankfully the girls are fine.

good to hear the girls are fine could be worth getting intouch with i presume its first to see if there was any cctv on the bus. and nice to hear of someone getting involved :)

So the two bullies were women? :o

i was driving a 20A ... around that time too but didn't notice any altercation ... but there was obviously more than one on the road ... if they still have their ticket the bus number will be on it , you can contact first to see if it was a cctv bus ..... the bus number will be 5 digits long ... starting with a 6 if it was a single decker or 3 if a double decker (the driver number also will be 5 digits quite likely starting with a 3) dont get the 2 confused... if u know the bus fleet No post it on here , i'll tell ya if its a cctv bus or not

I wonder what happened to the good samaritan if the two aggressive women pushed her over and the girls legged it .. hope she didn't get a good kicking :(

Did you call the cops just in case she was getting a beating?

The police have been informed and called me tonight.. these were 2 women, one believed to be in her 40's and the other around 20. They were seen just after sat outside the Cross Scythes pub but then got picked up??..After they pushed her over they chased after the girls so I reckon the lady was ok.

i cant reply to ur pm donna (not inuff posts) ... but the fleet No u mentioned i'm afraid is NOT a cctv bus & that was not the vehicle i was driving either

i cant reply to ur pm donna (not inuff posts) ... but the fleet No u mentioned i'm afraid is NOT a cctv bus

Ok thankyou for your information though, I just hope the lady is ok and really want to thank her personally and hopefully she might see this.