Want to vote-no poll card!

Hi

apparently even if I haven't got my voting card I can still go and vote as long as I'm on the elect register. But how do I know if I am? Thanks

You would have filled in the MANDATORY on penalty of a fine electoral register form.

If you can't remember, go to the polling station, give them your name and address and they will give you a ballot paper if you are registered.

Thanks,

have you got a list of polling stations in north Sheffield?

Thanks

Can you vote at any polling station or just the one on your card, if you happen to be away, can you vote in another town

Can you vote at any polling station or just the one on your card, if you happen to be away, can you vote in another town

No no no no no.

How would you be able to vote in another town? How would they have the list of electors for where you live? How would your ballot paper get to them, and then back to your count?

I will be putting in a complaint to SCC Returns Officer. Sent SCC back the completed Proxy Vote form weeks ago well ahead of deadline - sent by recorded, and it arrived, signed for, all ok. Wait, wait some more and wait yet more. Nothing arrives to confirm this is ok, going ahead etc. Still nothing so ring Elections. They 1st state 'we havent received your form' then they stated 'we havent processed your form' - ooh quick change of story there SCC - but both times state that there is now nothing they can do as its past the april 27th and i've lost my vote as i'm away on business at the mo. Thanks SCC - you b l oo dy idiots. short of getting our young un to dress up as me and get my vote in there is nothing i can do. democracy? my a r s e

did you fill in the household register?