Some Wednesday fans eh?

why yes course they were, brian deane scored the first ever premier goal before he went to leeds united, sheffield uniteds senior club :hihi:

i sense a tad of jealousy in your post youngfellowmelad

Well at least you get to play in the st johnstone paint trophy, chance of some silverware and maybe some free paint to give your run down stadium a freshen up.

Just wait til the mighty CUFC are in town!!!!

We will be in europe before you reach the premiership :) yes i would bet on it.

Come on, Cardiff and Swansea don't count

Anyway, I thought you lot were still banned from Europe following the trouble you caused on the boat the last time you were there

Disgraceful scenes when you pulled the sail down and threw the cannon overboard :hihi:

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quote marks

Anyway, I thought you lot were still banned from Europe following the trouble you caused on the boat the last time you were there

Disgraceful scenes when you pulled the sail down and threw the cannon overboard :hihi:

:hihi: nice to see the old banter coming back to the board.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quote marks

England is still Europe ;)

England is still Europe ;)

Are you sure?

Did UKIP not get in then ?

They had a right good go at the 159th Munich Riflemen, after they had won the cup in 1915 as well.

It went to extra time.

Edited by Robbie Loving
sorting quote marks

This will be bring a fresh lot of CAMRA members into Sheffield Public Houses after they see our side beat their side. :)

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

It's all a put-on. It's the same with us Leeds fans. We'll talk ourselves up and defend our team to the death to non-fans, but in reality are incredibly pessimistic, fearing the worst at every turn. I'm sure none of them actually believe it. I think most people have Southampton as firm favourites to win that division.

come on all you blades fans, we all know Sheff wed are a bigger name than us. theres 18 letters to their name to our 15. well their bigger than us in something.

Edited by pistonbroke