Some Wednesday fans eh?

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

That would be like Blades fans on here who thought we were going to bounce straight back up to the Premier with record points, then? :hihi:

<removed> u on about i left school years ago

Precisely. :hihi: :hihi:

im 19 <Removed> wa wud u know bwt me

I know from the evidence that you are a thick, ignorant, illiterate fool. :hihi: :hihi:

<removed> u on about i left school years ago

We are on about your comment not being in intelligible English. Remembering the rule, quite clearly stated, that textspeak is forbidden on the forum, because it excludes blind and partially sighted members from participating in the life of the forum.

cuz that wat pasion is the blades dont know it and we would die 4 are team

Now if you were a blade, you would have overwhelming support from the forum's red and white contingent. As it is you're not, so stop making an arse of yourself, there's a good lad.

cuz that wat pasion is the blades dont know it and we would die 4 are team

dont let them get to you kid...they are bitter and twisted because their club treat them like dirt and sell all their decent players...done nowt..won nowt is their motto

im 19 <Removed> wa wud u know bwt me

Your going to get a ban you silly boy;)

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

Of course we expect to win the league,didn't united say they were gonna break Sunderlands points record when they got relegated.

One or two were talking about the Play Offs this season ....... say no more!!

sorry cant see wednesday going straight back up theres huge rebuilding to redone just cant see it happening

That would be like Blades fans on here who thought we were going to bounce straight back up to the Premier with record points, then? :hihi:

Of course we expect to win the league,didn't united say they were gonna break Sunderlands points record when they got relegated.

agree with these two. i don't know how we'll do until i see what players stay/go/arrive but i would expect nothing less than 1st or 2nd seems we have just been relegated, whether it happens i don't know but it's no worse than the blades fans saying you'd go straight back up, break sunderlands points record etc, forget about that i guess matty:rolleyes:

That would be the deluded blades fans then......we are a championship side - end of. Its nice to dream of the Premiership but thats all it will be.