Some Wednesday fans eh?

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

cuz that wat pasion is the blades dont know it and we would die 4 are team

It is a shame you didn't show such passion for English at school. :hihi:

:huh::help:

I find that really sad that you would die for a football team!!!! Listen to yourself hun.

Its a bag of wind - don't get me wrong I am a huge passionate supporter of the Blades and have been all my life (born into it) but die for em not a chance.

It is a shame you didn't show such passion for English at school. :hihi:

<removed> u on about i left school years ago

Edited by DaFoot

Heard a few wendy fans including my mates, who are talking about wendy being champions of div1 already lol!

One of them on my facebook said they would get silverware which is more than the blades will get:hihi:

Comon wendy fans, get real! you've gone down and still acting as if your a top flight team lol.

we will be one of the favourites thats for sure, and we should be right up there, depends who stays down, could have charlton, huddersfield, mk dons, southampton, millwall to contend with but im confident we can do it, especially if we keep the nucleus of the team we have now. look at leicester, they kept hold of their players, blitzed the league and are now in the playoffs for the premiership.

<removed> u on about i left school years ago

Really? you couldn't have guessed? Im guessing around the 13 year old stage?

Really? you couldn't have guessed? Im guessing around the 13 year old stage?

im 19 <Removed> wa wud u know bwt me

Edited by Draggletail
Masked swearing

im 19 ffs wa wud u know bwt me

sorry mate- your missing some letters off your words so im not sure what your actually saying.

First of all the club is called Wednesday. Wednesday. It's not hard is it?

Second of all, what do you want them to say?

"Oh I can't wait for next year. I hope we finish mid-table!" Yep, I'm sure all the geordies were saying that last year. Relegated clubs always hope that they finish top end of the next league down, or is that too hard for you to understand?

im 19 ffs wa wud u know bwt me

Think they are having a little dig at your grammer hun. Text speak is not allowed on the forum as not everyone understands it and to be honest it quite difficult to read it too. So chill yourself out and enjoy the banter :)

Edited by missymoo73

im 19 <Removed> wa wud u know bwt me

Please be aware that masked swearing and 'text speak' are in contravention of our Terms of Use & Rules and can lead to the suspension of your account

Thanks