Square Two photography courses

Old thread, same question!

Anyone been, what level was it and subject covered?

More importantly - website down and phone is ringing out. Are they even still trading?! Ta!

Also have a voucher but cannot get any response from them

From the Charity Unleased website a while ago:

Unfortunately SQ2 photography has had 2 burglaries recently and this has meant that he has had to temporarily close his studio. He will be re opening shortly and we are in constant contact with him about this. The vouchers will be valid for an additional 6 months from September to compensate for this closure and as soon as we have further news we will update the site.

Could be the same thing?

Edited by ukstudent

I am a professional photographer and teach 1 to 1 Photography courses for amateurs so if that doesn't work out for you give me a call. I charge £20 per hour and we can do as much or little as you like.

ukstudent - Thanks for that. That explains it, bad news, hope they are trading again soon.

Unfortunately the Charity Unleashed site is now down too!

I also wanted to use my voucher for this, but SQ2's website no longer exists. I emailed Charity Unleashed to ask if they knew anything but was ignored! So I am assuming that they are not trading any more. If anyone finds anything out let us know!

From the Charity Unleased website a while ago:

Unfortunately SQ2 photography has had 2 burglaries recently and this has meant that he has had to temporarily close his studio. He will be re opening shortly and we are in constant contact with him about this. The vouchers will be valid for an additional 6 months from September to compensate for this closure and as soon as we have further news we will update the site.

Could be the same thing?

I have a voucher to use also so would be very interested to know when they are trading again....many thanks

I also provide photographic training.

I am a professional photographer with years of experience.

I can teach wedding photography as well as portrait photography and studio lighting for portraits and more.

If you want some professional training contact me via this site.

Anyone with a voucher for SQ2 will be eligible for a 10% discount.

Contact me on 01246 292729 / 0779 6454156 for details.

Barry

Edited by shirleyF

Hi Donny, works here, try pressing CTRL + F5 on the website to clear your cache. Any problems please get in touch.