Film 4 on TV, who watches from time to time?

For those who can access it, who likes to watch some of the older films that come up on the Film 4 channel (some of them atrocious but interesting as vintage pieces)? Of course they get repeated, but from time to time something one never knew about does turn up and proves to be an eye-opener.

Well "I, Robot" is on now. You're not talking about that are you?

I wish I had more time to watch Film 4 in the afternoons, as that's when the majority of the films I've not seen are on.

Did you have any particular films in mind?

Road to Perdition is on Film 4 at 9pm tonight - stars Paul Newman. It get 4 stars in the ratings. I've not seen it before, but I seem to remember it a got good reviews at the time.

I love Film4 i watch it most nights its great but can get borin when the same films are repeated over one week

I love Film4 i watch it most nights its great
I like Film4's frequent programming of foreign films, often as not masterpieces (which forever fail to make it onto megamultisuperduperplexes).

but can get borin when the same films are repeated over one week
...aaand that's why I don't bother with Sky, hasn't changed since it started all those years ago ;)

Film 4 is great!

I love the oldies they show in the day but they also show some great subtitled foreign films later on in the evening. I get my film fix regularly from Film 4 :)

I like Film4's frequent programming of foreign films, often as not masterpieces (which forever fail to make it onto megamultisuperduperplexes).

...aaand that's why I don't bother with Sky, hasn't changed since it started all those years ago ;)

Ditto me with Sky films. Overrated channel I think :hihi: