Drain (problems/recommendations) megathread

Kind of, one drain has the pipe in the way so I can't remove the grate to get to it and the other which is randomly in the centre of the patio (half a metre away) I've removed a load of silt from today but it hasn't made any difference.

S11 area

some times just plunging it with the drain rods/plunger can help, if you don't get any drain guys, We are in S11 most days can come and have a look no unblock no charge?

Thanks

Mike

Hi

Need a recommendation for someone to unblock a drain in the back garden. Contacted YW and it's not their responsibility. It's currently overflowing into the garden!

Please PM me if you've used somebody and been happy with the work

Thanks

Still available for all drain problems please pm for more info

If you're there rocky1, please PM me?

thanks, Tony

Still available for all drain problems

Hi Rocky,

Got a blocked drain if you fancy taking a look, S10. Can't PM you as I haven't enough posts. Pm me your contact details if you're interested.

Thanks, Mike

Rocky please pm me! Blocked drain in greystones area, S11 , can't pm you because not got 5 posts!

Try KMR pipeline services we used them earlier this year really good service

Try KMR pipeline services we used them earlier this year really good service

Hi I will also recommend Craig from KMR pipeline used him on some of our job too :)

Can someone give me any advice/help please. Every time I run the sink tap upstairs in the bathroom the kitchen stinks of drain rotten egg smell. It doesn't do it when I empty the bath or flush the loo just the sink. Iv put caustic soda down all the plug holes and left overnight and down the gulley drain outside it works for a week or so but then the smell is back. Iv also jet washed the drain. There does not appear to be any excess water coming up from the drain and it doesn't look blocked. Although I can only see from the grate for about a 8 inch or so. It's been like it for a couple of years out of the 10 years we have lived here.