Drain (problems/recommendations) megathread

Hi any reccomendations for someone to fix this problem, it appears to be overflowing in the exterior grate/gulley (where all pipes lead to). Many thanks

I read through the forum searching for assistance with a blocked outside drain and noticed that some people had been helped out by Rocky1, I gave him a shout via a PM. It was New Years Day the guy was out within an hour and the problem sorted within the hour.

Anyone with a blocked drain problem I would highly recommend contacting Rocky1.

I read through the forum searching for assistance with a blocked outside drain and noticed that some people had been helped out by Rocky1, I gave him a shout via a PM. It was New Years Day the guy was out within an hour and the problem sorted within the hour.

Anyone with a blocked drain problem I would highly recommend contacting Rocky1.

thanks for that mate

Hi any reccomendations for someone to fix this problem, it appears to be overflowing in the exterior grate/gulley (where all pipes lead to). Many thanks

sent you a pm mate just waiting for you to get back to me

Anyone recommend me a bloke to clear my outside drain. I have had drain rods on it from both directions and cant find the source of the blockage, and does anyone know the rough cost?

Cheers

Anyone recommend me a bloke to clear my outside drain. I have had drain rods on it from both directions and cant find the source of the blockage, and does anyone know the rough cost?

Cheers

check your building/household insurance,i had a problem and found out i was covered.

check your building/household insurance,i had a problem and found out i was covered.

But remember there may be an excess to pay..a jetting shouldn't cost more than about £60,if there's another issue,such as a collapse etc then it'll cost a lot more to repair..asuming it's your responsibility...but your household insurance may cover it,depending on the cause..

cheers all I have put a job in with dynorod for tomorrow. A little more expensive than £60 but with what I saw when I was rodding the drain I'll pay someone a little more!

cheers rocky1. sounds great! can you mail me a contact number as I can't send mail's out of this forum for some reason.