Wednesday Relegation Match - 2.5.10

Yep I have sour grapes over sueing because of being relegated and having a hotel what is hugely in debt :hihi:

True what they say about "can't educate pork" the thing with the porcine part of the city is that they can't understand the reason we sued (successfully I might add)

True what they say about "can't educate pork" the thing with the porcine part of the city is that they can't understand the reason we sued (successfully I might add)

If you got enough points you wouldnt of had to its simple you dont get points you get relegated the table doesnt lie. Talking of sour grapes is that why mcabe was going to sue city council for not getting world cup trying to say council did a deal with wednesday when we offered to share but your chairmen wouldnt have it.

If you got enough points you wouldnt of had to its simple you dont get points you get relegated the table doesnt lie. Talking of sour grapes is that why mcabe was going to sue city council for not getting world cup trying to say council did a deal with wednesday when we offered to share but your chairmen wouldnt have it.

And so another Urban Legend takes wing. :loopy:

I am a blade, im proud to be but I also love Sheffield, I am gutted for the Owls and cant wait for the to come back up next year and lets get the derby's going again.

Revenue lost and a bit of good old yorkshire pride

Come on you blades lets do it for Sheffield !!!!!

Kashul

Thank you for your kind words of support.

Well I'm sad about it. I'm a Leeds fan but I live a mile from Wednesday's stadium so I'm more of an independent well-wisher. Especially with us going up today, Huddersfield in the play-offs and Hull going down, it could've ended up with almost half of next season's Championship being Yorkshire clubs, which would've been fun.

Anyway, my condolences. I've seen us go through enough relegations and heartbreaking failures in the last 8 years, and I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone.

apparently the owls board told the world cup panel that the grants for redevelopment were in place, when in fact they had been refused .heard this on another forum

Well I'm sad about it. I'm a Leeds fan but I live a mile from Wednesday's stadium so I'm more of an independent well-wisher. Especially with us going up today, Huddersfield in the play-offs and Hull going down, it could've ended up with almost half of next season's Championship being Yorkshire clubs, which would've been fun.

Anyway, my condolences. I've seen us go through enough relegations and heartbreaking failures in the last 8 years, and I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone.

Well done on your promotion, my friend.

Quite frankly I'm glad you are out of the way now.

The less local derbies the better for next season in league 1, in my view.

Unfortunatley another unitedite who doesnt know his club. United never managed to sue as an out of court agreement was agreed.

teams getting the points on the board why wouldnt we be, no matter what div, a wins a win

We understand that you lot bottled it incredibly and failed to get any points from your last four games. Then, having pulled a massive mard, decided to drag this ugly business through the courts and make yourselves a larger laughing stock then you were already; Bean at number 10 for Christ's sake. :hihi:

And the £550m (or whatever ridculous figure you lot are coming out with now) has really benefitted you, hasn't it? How many good players have you signed recently...sold recently.

teams getting the points on the board why wouldnt we be, no matter what div, a wins a win

You absolutley correct, wednesday and their fans seem a lot happier now they are doing well in the lower leagues.

You can only play whats put in front of you.

Brentford next eh, onwards and upwards.