Cineworld Cinema Buddies Wanted

That could be misinterpreted I think.

It's £14.99 per month. I can't see any mention of a 12 month contract though.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/intro?locale=GB&secure=false&embedded=false&fallback=false&gbLocale=true&isMobileAgent=false

If you read the FAQ, it states in the "How do I apply" section

Please note the Unlimited offer is subject to a 12 month minimum subscription. Please refer to terms and conditions.

The T&C are displayed when you apply, and this minimum term is also stated there.

Odd that, until recently, Cineworld failed to advertise the Unlimited card.

Maybe the Sheffield site needs a 'cardholders' club, with the task of feeding input to the management.

Anyone still looking to go to the cinema with new people? I'm looking at doing something like this...

Hi Bev, I'd be up for that if your still looking.

Bev, Ekke....

Room for another?

Laura.x

Hi. Not sure how old the thread is but did anyone set up a meet to cineworld. I'm single and in my 40s with a cineworld card but don't really want to go alone. What a waste of £14.99 lol. X

Christine.

Hi guys, I'll be up for this as well! I tried starting something like this on here a while back but didn't really take-off! Hope this one works out better! So...anyone want to make the next suggestion?

Well I'd like to suggest something like a Tuesday or Thursday eve ( avoiding busy orange Wednesday's ) at 730. Some good films on at the mo. Battleships / cabin in the woods? I will message bev to see if they set anything up.

Christine

I have an unlimited card and dislike going to the cinema alone! please keep me updated! :)

I recently became a Cineworld unlimited member and in my 1st month saw about 13 movies, seen a further 2 since paid for my second month, I can go most days in early evening except Saturday.

Already planned what to see on 24th, 25th & 26th June if anyone fancies getting in touch by pm will let you know what and when!

As live in Doncaster need to be on last train home so that limits what time movies can see!