Forum cinema outing to see Kill Bill

tuesday - odeon - 8.30pm ??? only one i can make due to yoga commitments and beauty salon appointment.

can't make tuesdays :-( ... also got yoga and salsa commitments !!

what about thursday ?

Funnily enough I've just arranged to go on Thursday with a mate. We're going to the 8.30 showing at UGC. I might see some of you there if a few of you decide to go.

did anyone meet and see it?!

click away now if you haven't seen it yet...

i finally got to see 'tarantinos 4th film' at le weekend. thought it was quite funny all that blood sprting everywhere and eveyones manner in which they went about the killings. the only bit i found i had to wince at and feel the pain was when uma thurman repeatedly slammed the hospital porters head inbetween the heavy door - but he damn well deserved it!!!

I saw it and I thought it was alright. I always find myself comparing his other films to Pulp Fiction though and I always find that I'm disappointed: "It's not as good as Pulp Fiction"! But then Pulp Fiction is perfection so how can he better that? And it's a tall order to even match it.

If you haven't seen it yet then don't read on!

I thought Kill Bill was typically Tarantino with all the blood and gore. His attention to detail with how people died was pretty funny. Nice squishing and splattering noises with the blood gushing everywhere!

He paid a lot of attention to how the film looked and sounded I thought. Like the sword fight that continued in the dark when the lights were turned off, but had the illumination from behind. Looked cool though. And as ever he picked cool songs to fit the mood of the film.

Just wish he could have written it in one volume so that we don't have to wait for Volume 2 after being left on a cliff hanger at the end of Volume 1!

And the hospital porter definately deserved a head smashing!