Supervisor @ Somerfield earning over 18.5K?

A simple search on Somerfields website, via the careers link at the bottom of the search, I then searched available vacancies via the Somerfield Supervisor vacancies link which states that Supervisors can expect to earn anything with the brackets of £6.35 - £6.80 per hour, do the maths yourself :-)

A simple search on Somerfields website, via the careers link at the bottom of the search, I then searched available vacancies via the Somerfield Supervisor vacancies link which states that Supervisors can expect to earn anything with the brackets of £6.35 - £6.80 per hour, do the maths yourself :-)

this what I get as a duty manager at somerfield

i used to work for sommerfield and just because your a supervisor doesent always mean that your on a set supervisors wage

it all depends on the role that you are supervising and the store your at ect... also if you worked for the company before they brought in a set rate of pay you could theoreticaly be on more than some duty managers was so he could be telling the truth

Guest makapaka

Didn't like the OP.

If you were gonna check on wage slips anyway why post your suspicion on here, seems like a dig on supervisors at Somerfield i.e. "18.5k at Somerfield as if?".

Its a full time job with responsibility and if its not 18.5k it should be. If its not, find out off the wage slip and keep it to yourself.

well managers at tesco get like 20k a year

That is a shocking wage for a manager!

Won't it all change now it belongs to Coop?

Won't it all change now it belongs to Coop?

The Co-op are good with food, and excellent at extortionate over-pricing, but, in my experience, not at all good with people.

That is a shocking wage for a manager!

is it even royal mail managers only get like around that much

People often tend to underestimate the skills of people working in retail.

18.5k sounds about right to me for a supervisor in retail - give or take depending on the company.

is it even royal mail managers only get like around that much

Well, it doesn't seem a lot to me for a manager. I was a postman when I was at Uni and it was a pretty good wage then to say I only worked about 4 hours a day! I used to be on that much when I was one of the lowest people in my current company. £20k isn't bad in itself, but it means that the people below must be on awfull wages!