Ironing shop, would you use it?

Just wondering if anyone out there would bother to take their ironing to a local 'shop' to get it done, rather like a dry cleaners? I love ironing and could do it all day ( Yes i'm weird!).

I'd love to do something like this as a business, and would also offer a pick up and drop off service, but would a 'shop' setting work? All opinions welcome, thanks!

There is a ironing shop at greenhills i have noticed has opened up and seemed really busy so there must be some call for it. I know i would use some where depending on costs and the pick up service is a bonus!!

Just logged back into the forum, sorry if this does not sound related but i can't now find the prevous post under the user name clangeroo.

I was going to post a question on further information in my local area - should i try and pm them?

Edited by Koolcat

i would use it

Not something that I would personally use.

Many people offer that type of service from their homes

Shop no, pick-up service yes. The problem with a shop is getting the stuff back without creasing it.

I am from Rotherham and know of several companies doing the collection and drop off service some with signed vans. One I believe has several staff and premises with industrial machines.

Thanks to all for your comments. Much appreciated. As you can see we are now up and running:)

i offer ironing services nether edge ara s7/s11 could do other areas but will have to charge for fuel . £25 for 40 items collected and delivered within 24 hrs shirts please include hangers sheets £2 each duvet covers £2 each 07927376629

Are you near the city centre? With the amount of students and professionals living in the area now you could make some good money.

not far from city centre passed train station and b & q thanks