Problems with post in Firth Park.

Is anyone else having problems with their post. I haven't received any in the last week and in the last fortnight my dr's and the library have both sent me mail which I haven't received and cable have also sent out two new cards for my top box, the 2nd one due to the fact that the 1st one had not arrived and guess what neither has the 2nd one.

hey up,

my post arrived at 18.39 in grenoside today.....i seem to get it in 3-4 days bundles - nowt for 3 days then 7 or 8 items all at once and all with the last 3-4 days postmarks/dates on....Delivery office/cust service just shrug their shoulders and say at least i'm getting it delivered at all!!! charming!

xgx

Edited by xgrifterx
my terrible typing and spelling

yeah mines been bad for a while (firth park area). the other day I went out just a few minutes after the post had been and found my neighbours little bundle of post chucked under my hedge! its a good job it wasnt wet.I told the royal mail people but they didnt seem interested

Cant say i've noticed, been getting post though although not thought to check when it was sent. its possible its just down to backlog after the volcano grounded flights over uk airspace - post is flown up and down the country and subsequently special deliveries etc have not been gauranteed knowing there would be delays. I found this out after calling up to complain about a spec del item not arriving, not that the post office bothered to say anything when they took the money :rolleyes:

I live at lane top and have had missing post (parcel from amazon) also had neighbours post delivered to our house, our post delivered 10 doors down road ,as you say contacted sorting office at lane top and they're not interested

well i rang lane top up to complain yesterday and they were supposed to be ringing me back today, guess what they didn't but some of the mail that I complained about suprisingly arrived today.

I also live in firth park and am sick of royal mail. Forever having parcels going missing. We are forever getting neighbours post, and our neighbour is constantly taking post down the street to where it should have been posted.

i live on longley lane and i'm always missing post

john

There's clearly a gremlin at royal mail! Post sent to gleadless went missing too. Young lads birthday card and cheque. Don't think he was too disatraught at the loss of card but the money certainly concerned him! Me thinks Royal Mail have got a Dick Turpin working for them.

Must be cut backs, we live in the shiregreen vicinity, post arrived 4-30pm last thursday, road tax not arrived yet along with other things we are waiting for, one day it's early the next it's late,no set time. Luckily you can drive your vehicle for 5 days if you have applied for a licence online.(checked online dvla frequently asked questions)

There's clearly a gremlin at royal mail! Post sent to gleadless went missing too. Young lads birthday card and cheque. Don't think he was too disatraught at the loss of card but the money certainly concerned him! Me thinks Royal Mail have got a Dick Turpin working for them.

I dont think the post would go through the same delivery office though would it, so they may have got a few dick turpins.