Worst Takeaway Flyer Ever - Hilarious!

i rang up! not cos i want some food but thought i'd ask a few questions. where are you based? do you do anything else bu chicken?

they're rather grumpy and won't answer your questions ...and now i'm being plagued with texts asking who i am and what do i want :hihi:

Not quite the professionals are they. :hihi:

i rang up! not cos i want some food but thought i'd ask a few questions. where are you based? do you do anything else bu chicken?

they're rather grumpy and won't answer your questions ...and now i'm being plagued with texts asking who i am and what do i want :hihi:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Well done for being brave enough to test it!

edit: phoning, I mean; not the food! ;)

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Well done for being brave enough to test it!

edit: phoning, I mean; not the food! ;)

Maybe it's been a campaign of revenge on someone by a practical joker and the owner of the telephone number has no idea why people are calling his phone day and night enquiring about chicken wings etc :hihi:

It could be worse, Meal deal 1 could be more expensive than Meal deal 2.

I know a takeaway in Sheffield that charges £3.50 for cheeseburger, chips and drink (Meal1), if you order the burger the chips and the drink, its only £3.20.

They also have for £3.60 chicken burger, chips and drink (Meal2), if you order them separately it is only £3.20.

We have the exact same deals in our village

I rang and asked if they did chips, the guy repeated 'hello' a few times then hung up....

In the time it takes to order and receive one: get a bag of chicken wings from Morrisons for about £2, rub em in Caribbean jerky spice, put them on greaseproof paper on a tray, in the oven on 180c for about 32 mins (28 in fan oven), boil a couple of bags of rice for 16 minutes. Meal for two for under £2.50 in around 30 minutes. A bit of sweet chillie sauce and off you go.

evening zepstox, do you deliver?