"Need to sell now companies" I need a quick sale!!

hi, i dont know if this was just by luck or weather it helped,but my mum had her house for sale for well over a year and didn't have any look in selling it so she decided to have all the exterior of the house and the house its self cleaned and within 2 weeks it was sold! maybe its worth giving it ago. id highly reccomend to you sheffield driveway cleaning he does a fantastic job cleaning all things including guttering,upvc windows. give alan a call and have a chat with him 07879 811038/ 01246 436280 good luck

hi, i dont know if this was just by luck or weather it helped,but my mum had her house for sale for well over a year and didn't have any look in selling it so she decided to have all the exterior of the house and the house its self cleaned and within 2 weeks it was sold! maybe its worth giving it ago. id highly reccomend to you sheffield driveway cleaning he does a fantastic job cleaning all things including guttering,upvc windows. give alan a call and have a chat with him 07879 811038/ 01246 436280 good luck

I don't know if this is luck but I know a person who tried to sell a house for 2 years with no luck,they then came into my house and bought some dodgy fags off me and then 2 weeks later they sold their house,so if you want to sell your house come and buy some dodgy fags from me.:hihi:

The average wage in Sheffield has always been bad, but what is the average house price? An earlier post stated that the "buy it quick" companies are offering 75% of the market value, another post states private buyers are offering even less! So how do you get a fair price?

what is a fair price?

so i assume if a house is worth 150k today, you agree to pay 150k to the seller but give them 50k? then the remainder on a monthly/yearly basis over the next 10 years.

hoping that the repayments are covered by the rent you get or the increase in the house value over the next 10 years?

i wonder what would happen if the company were to go bust before the 10 years were up?

Do not use any of them they are rip off merchants. Try an on line agent like JMC Estate Agents. Their charges are very low and so you can afford to ask less for your property to get a quick sale. They also have imaginative ideas to help First Time Buyers get a mortgage. Have a look at their web site.

Do not use any of them they are rip off merchants. Try an on line agent like JMC Estate Agents. Their charges are very low and so you can afford to ask less for your property to get a quick sale. They also have imaginative ideas to help First Time Buyers get a mortgage. Have a look at their web site.

you wouldn't work for these people would you?

I don't work for anybody. I am retired.