Is Mrs Renwick at the snooker?

Has anybody seen Mrs Renwick this year at the Crucible ?

She and her late Husband went to all the sessions and she met him there.

My Dad thought he'd seen her once this year, but we haven't seen her since.

Shes usually near the front and can see both the tables thats in play.

If anybody knows any info I would be grateful.

Edited by shaash

Anybody know please?

She was spotted on the tv there last week.

I've never seen anybody I know in the audience at the Crucible in all the years the snooker has been there.Do you think that the bulk of the audience is made up of local people or visitors? I suppose that at any "world final" sporting event there is no reason to suppose that the crowd is local.

I grew up with Mary and Ken Renwick. Ken was the guy in the glasses who was always on the front row every year. Mary was an amazing lady to me and I have never forgotten her. She passed away I think in 1989ish. They were also big SWFC fans.

Is this any connection ?

I grew up with Mary and Ken Renwick. Ken was the guy in the glasses who was always on the front row every year. Mary was an amazing lady to me and I have never forgotten her. She passed away I think in 1989ish. They were also big SWFC fans.

Is this any connection ?

Yes I think it is , I think Ken married again and he met her at the Crucible.I believe Ken died also a few years ago too, but his second Wife continued to be regular at The Crucible.Its this lady who I'm asking about.

As for people who get tickets at The Crucible, myself and my family have been there a few times, its easy to get tickets for the first few rounds , and Ive even got tickets for the semi finals in the past, by just going to the ticket office the day before.Dont know what its like this year though.

Think we have spotted her yesterday and today.

I went on the First Saturday to watch John Higgins and yes she was there. She was on the front row right where the barrier comes down, I was watching her and from where she was she was able to see both matches, if one got boring, which it did in the early frames, she could watch the other match. On television my wife has seen a few times since, great to see her again, she has certainly been going for some years now.

I went on the First Saturday to watch John Higgins and yes she was there. She was on the front row right where the barrier comes down, I was watching her and from where she was she was able to see both matches, if one got boring, which it did in the early frames, she could watch the other match. On television my wife has seen a few times since, great to see her again, she has certainly been going for some years now.

yes its good to know shes ok

Haven't seen Mrs Renwick at the Snooker yet this year? Hope she's ok?

The barrier should come down and divide the audience as well. That would put pay to her little scheme! :twisted:

( :) only kidding.)

She is still missing ,that's the last two years,I tried to ask Radio Sheffield if they could find out ,but they haven't rang me back .