Relentless Chronic back Pain

Hopefully the OPs back pain has gone as they haven't been back for a few months.

I used a device called Back Life, which gently stretches the lower back with small, cyclical repeating movements. I'd suffered with chronic back pain for some time and it helped me within a couple of weeks of starting to use it.

Hey,

Welcome. My Dad had this for years, had all the scans and tests you could think of and in the end it turned out to be something to do with his nervous system. Apparently, everyone has rings of nerves, I think there are eight of them, circling the body. If something is irirtating the ring near your lower back, which is what was happening to my dad, then this could be the reason for the pain, hope this helps

Hello everyone, I posted a few lines some months ago when i had pending op (on April 27th) as regards my prolapsed disc. I am happy to say that it was a success. I had the op and although it took time to fully recover i was back at work on June 7th. My job involves heavy lifting and i am grateful to the surgeon who did a fantasic job because ive been able to do exactly the same job as i did before albeit with a lot more care and when needed assistance. My works doc told me that my back will never be the same again and that its needs to be a lot more stronger than it is now. I am a thin person so i dont carry much fat around with me but i do need to build my back muscles up. I dont want to blow my own trumpet but i cant believe how good i feel, i have a few very slight nerve twinges now and then but i came off painkillers over two weeks ago and dont feel any pain at all. As regards your prob 'Webwill', just try anything because it sounds like your really suffering, there must be a reason for it mate, if you want to talk just send me a message ill be happy to go through it with you if you need to rant 'n' that. All the best to anyone out there suffering with back pain because as a victim it really is soul destroying. :-)

I am sorry to hear of your pain. I too have chronic pain, mine started when I was 21yrs due to a slipped disc. After 40years of deterioration i was left with a 'New' pain which started only a couple of months ago.

The conclusion is Coccydinia, sounds ever so posh but is in fact dreadfully painfull. It sounds so similar to what you were describing especially the pain when sitting. You can find out about it on the WEB. Perhaps if you can relate to Coccydinia your doctor could prescribe medication that could help you.

I am taking Tramadol and Dihydracodienne. Not very nice. Not much of a life but at least I have stopped screaming silently with agony every time I stood or sat down.

Love sent to all who suffer