Film "look away" moments?

2 scenes in robocop always stuck with me, even to this day i cant watch em properly, the first where ed209 blows the business guy away and the worst one is where alex murphy 1st gets his hand blown off and then gets shot to peices sadistically by the gang! everyone says the acid melting man bit but that was a good comeuppance for him! my dad rented the film for me when i was about 8, him not knowing what it was about and after watching it, it haunted me for years1

Later on in the film, when he takes his helmet off, you see the only surviving part of his head is his face. This is because in the shooting scene, when Bodicker delivers the final 'coup-de-grace', you see the back of his head being blown away by the bullet exiting. This was cut in British cinemas, but re-instated in later DVD versions.

Anything with eyes, nails and teeth.

Eden Lake - the stanley knife :gag::gag::gag:

In Hostel where the girls eye is hanging out! Yuk.

Yeah, that bit is pretty sick...but why does custard come out when the guy snips it off?

the descent when she falls down an gets a compound fracture blerghhh :( I didn't look away in time, I'm awful with stuff like that

A few scenes in House of wax and The Hills have eyes that i was uncomfortable with

Amputation scene in 127 hours :|

Saw ( I don't know which one) Where the womans hair is attached to a machine an her scalp is ripped off :| (Obviously loads more awful scenes)

I found some scenes of the anne frank film and the pianist upsetting to watch too

Amputation scene in 127 hours :|

I'm with you on that one! Didn't watch it, just covered eyes and ears and waited. I would have chucked I reckon!

NEUUGHHH!!! Tale of Two Sisters! Good call, I near **** my pants at those very two scenes

Some of the deaths in the Cube films are quite horrific. Like the one scene where a guy is sliced and diced by a mesh of wires and his body just slowly falls apart into a heap of goo.

The scene in 'A Prophet' where a prisoner has his throat cut:

A few "look away" moments in films for me, for instance..

I still can't watch the bit where ET "dies" without crying.. That and the end of Marley and Me, the bit where the Dog dies (sorry for the spoiler)

A few scene's in Martyrs if you've seen the Movie you'll know which scene's I mean.

I am such a wuss and generally turn away from any scenes that involve blood/guts but i think the worst have been in the Saw movies -i have seen them all but have generally looked away for most of the punishments - or watched them through my fingers