Sign in to follow this  

Sky sports prem plus

trying to book prem plus for the season........

left it a little late as i do lol

but customer services not available to be contacted. im told to ring back later.

cant book it straight off the channel as it is only allowing to book a single game, i feel like strangling somebody as im missing the prem opener GRRRRR

any ideas people?

Go to the Pub-subscribe later.

Originally posted by Debk

Go to the Pub-subscribe later.

closest pub with prem plus on is in town :-(

You might have to invest in one of Chris Ebebanks punchbags he has invented for stress release. The so called "customer service" of Sky does leave a lot to be desired.

Originally posted by Debk

You might have to invest in one of Chris Ebebanks punchbags he has invented for stress release. The so called "customer service" of Sky does leave a lot to be desired.

its not even giving me the option to wait though, thats what annoys me the most. it just tells me there busy, then hangs me up

Buy the first game, and then when you finally purchase premplus, demand to be refunded because of their incompetance!

Originally posted by Hook

Buy the first game, and then when you finally purchase premplus, demand to be refunded because of their incompetance!

i was thinking of this to be honest, but knowing what sky is like they wouldnt refund

Just been another ad for it on Sky News!

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

i was thinking of this to be honest, but knowing what sky is like they wouldnt refund

Tell 'em another sky customer services representative had promised you a refund, but you'd been cut off "Mike" you think his name was! :thumbsup: