HeART of Sheffield- 1st May- Endcliffe Park

HeArt of Sheffield is a brand new community festival taking place in Endcliffe Park on May 1st 2010.

The aim is to raise as much money as possible for the Sheffield Children's Hospital through a massive showcase of home talent and creativity.

There will be loads of activities and attractions throughout the day, including an arts and crafts market, children's workshops (costume making, drumming, dance, arts and crafts), displays from local performers and dance troupes, and a live acoustic tent showcasing homegrown Sheffield musicians, including Pocket Satellite, The Cranks, Miseria Lost, and many more tba!

It should be an absolutely brilliant day, fun for all the family, and all for an amazing cause… and we really hope you can all make it down!

for more info, please visit http://www.heartofsheffield.co.uk and look forward to seeing you there! :)

x

fingers crossed for gorgeous weather like today for next weeks shennigans....that would be perfect!

x

Have seen the posters all over the place so if the weather holds we should have a great day! See you all there. x

oh sounds good. i won't be in sheffield that day but i'd have been there if i was!

Hi, Is there any stalls--If so I would be interested. Thanks,

Hi, Is there any stalls--If so I would be interested. Thanks,

im afraid i dont know....im not an organiser, merely a stall holder trying to make sure there is as much publicity as possible!

if you use the contact section in the website im sure someone from the team will be able to help you. :)

x

despite the weather today, i am being optimistic for a change in fortunes for the weekend.

keep your fingers crossed!

x

Great to see some optimism! I reckon it will be a great day come rain or shine as well- and all in a good cause. I have some die hard friends coming who won't be put off by a few raindrops so let's all get down there!! x

Great to see some optimism!

i do my best! ;)

either way, i have sides for my gazebo and the makers guarantee that it is waterproof.....so there will definitely be a dry place for people if the worst happens.

x

i shall be sharing my stall with the lovely shrinking violets so we will have a stall full of accessories perfect for summer.

lets just hope the weather remembers were nearly in summer....the beeb says only light showers now so im pretty hopeful! :)

x

cor! its blimming gorgeous outside at the mo and from the beebs weather site it looks like its going to be a lovely morning :)

theyre still predicting a few showers in the afternoon (as is met check) but bring your brolly and youll be fine!

x

Can you tell me what time this starts please