South Park creators threatened for putting Mohammed in a bear suit.

Lets not be silent anymore.

whats involved, link dont work.

The Revolution Islam site has been hacked, probably as a result of the South Park threats. Gotta see!

It has been taken down now. It had the drawing of Mohammed with the bomb turban and a picture of some religious bloke kissing a boy.

It has been taken down now. It had the drawing of Mohammed with the bomb turban and a picture of some religious bloke kissing a boy.
I did take a sneaky peek. He wasn't just giving him a peck on the cheek though. It looked disgusting, more like a full-on snog on the mouth. I really hate to see adults kissing children on the lips, it's so unhygienic, as well as totally being wrong, imo.

I did take a sneaky peek. He wasn't just giving him a peck on the cheek though. It looked disgusting, more like a full-on snog on the mouth. I really hate to see adults kissing children on the lips, it's so unhygienic, as well as totally being wrong, imo.

It was gross, I agree. I was just having an understated moment.

That was funny!!! :D

In response to KamalJoe, US Freedom of Speech has not yet had the sorts of rules imposed on it that you all have there. While it might not be socially acceptable behavior, it is perfectly alright for someone to offend the sentiments of others. They don't have to like it but we all have the right to do it. And I, for one, hope it always stays that way.

And so do I.:thumbsup:

South Park genius

It should never have been censored in the first place. It wasn't, in the episode super best friends they showed Muhammad fully, no consoring. The creators of southpark don't belive in islam, so why should they be subjected to islamic law?

BBC News story here. They had to censor the programme under threat of violent retribution if they didn't.

At least they tried and this attempt to censor by intimidation may well have helped them more in their ridicule of deities.

that was a funny show

BBC News story here. They had to censor the programme under threat of violent retribution if they didn't.

At least they tried and this attempt to censor by intimidation may well have helped them more in their ridicule of deities.

Violent reaction how shocking.