Massive fire Darnall - 20/04/10

Were they Asian? Yes.

Were they youths? Yes.

So if they can't be called Asian youths, what are they?

bet anyone here £50 if mosque was alight there woudnt be a single asain youth chucking anything at fire brigade

i bet the next thread following on from this one is new mosque to be built on old libs site :hihi:(any takers)

I think the planning permission to turn it into a mosque was refused last month, and now this FIRE - The owners are not having the best of luck are they. are they

the majority of fires at business premises are asian owned/me thinks

I think the planning permission to turn it into a mosque was refused last month, and now this FIRE - The owners are not having the best of luck are they. are they

I cannot find any application on the councils planning portal,do you have a link or application number?

Youths throw stuff at fire engines in every "poor" suburb across the country.

Lets not make it a race issue just because the youths in that area may not be white because of the statistics of population.

You are the one that's making it a race issue.

I cannot find any application on the councils planning portal,do you have a link or application number?

NO I don't know much about it, a friend who attends the mosque at the bottom of staniforth road told me. they were hoping to build a mosque there

NO I don't know much about it, a friend who attends the mosque at the bottom of staniforth road told me. they were hoping to build a mosque there

Why build another mosque in Darnall,when the area is already served by several mosques. The clever developer would surely build something that all the community would use and not just under half of it, who already have the facilities they need.

A new one is being built at Washford bridge on the old Salmon Pastures college site.

????????????????????????

Why build another mosque in Darnall,when the area is already served by several mosques. The clever developer would surely build something that all the community would use and not just under half of it, who already have the facilities they need.

Maybe its something to do with the amount of tax relief etc that places of worship get...allegedly

Things will change when the '' Eton Rifles '' eventually get in.