Somewhere to eat near peaks

You really need to provide a little more information. Crystal Peaks or the Peak District? I assume you mean the latter in which case it is 'quite' a large area and being more specific would help.

EDIT - looking at your previous posts I now assume you mean Crystal Peaks. Some indication of this would have been helpful! And in which case no I can't help. If you'd meant the Peak District then I could have...

Edited by libertarian

What kind of thing are you looking for? If you like pub food, there are plenty of nice places to choose from. The ones Mrs Chumley and I go to most are:

Travellers Rest, Brough Lane Head (nr Hope)

Millstone Inn, Hathersage

Castle Inn, Bakewell

Wheatsheaf, Baslow

Peacock, Owler Bar

plus many others.

All of these, in my opinion, have above average food, hygiene and service. Main drawback is all are popular and may have longish waits when busy.

Hope that helps :)

What kind of thing are you looking for? If you like pub food, there are plenty of nice places to choose from. The ones Mrs Chumley and I go to most are:

Travellers Rest, Brough Lane Head (nr Hope)

Millstone Inn, Hathersage

Castle Inn, Bakewell

Wheatsheaf, Baslow

Peacock, Owler Bar

plus many others.

All of these, in my opinion, have above average food, hygiene and service. Main drawback is all are popular and may have longish waits when busy.

Hope that helps :)

the peacock is absolute garbage

the peacock is absolute garbage

The Moorlands does a carvery at £3.50 across the Rd.

You'd be better off paying £35 for the Moorlands carvery than going into the Peacock.

sorry i was falling asleep when i wrote this crystal peaks and something just whilst im on my dinner break , dont like macy ds lol x