Freeview Problems

Is there anyone else on here having problems with their freeview i seem to have lost a load of channels i.e bbc and itv channel 4 etc tried another freeview box and built in freeview on lcd still having the problems just wondered if anyone else was having the same difficulties as me :help:

Try retuning your Freeview Box .I think it could be something to do with Freeview HD Testing

Quote...

EMLEY MOOR transmitter - Emley Moor Transmitter Works: From Monday 14 April 2010 for around 2 months, transmissions from Emley Moor will be from a reserve antenna which may affect reception for some viewers. This is in preparation for digital switchover work and signals are liable to reduced power and short interruptions, for which we apologise....

Blah blah blah

Just google "emley moor transmitter"

same here, hardly any channels now, its been ok for years, now this, I just spent twenty quid at Maplins on a booster arieal made no difference, i really want to get the Sky 3 preview for the The Pacific Showings.