Well depressing - Gemma's back.

When was the last sighting of Gemma?

I used to be regularly asked for money by her but I've not seen her for three to four years?

When I moved to Sheffield in August 2004, I remember her asking me a couple of months later when I was going to Somerfield.

When was the last sighting of Gemma?

I used to be regularly asked for money by her but I've not seen her for three to four years?

When I moved to Sheffield in August 2004, I remember her asking me a couple of months later when I was going to Somerfield.

She was seen the other day near The Howard

very ignorant post.
When it comes to substance addiction and mental illness, Sheff Forum never ceases to amaze me with its ignorance. I'm just glad that these views aren't respective of society as a whole.

Earlier this week on Fargate a young lady was playing a electric violin.

Listening next to me was a young man who looked very dirty and rough who who was holding a can of special brew and by his manner and smell had had many more. There was a lot of money in her violin case.

He swayed towards the violinist who had just finished and...

put a coin in her case.

He then leant down towards the case and picked up some coins off the pavement and...

put the coins in her case.

He walked away, I walked away, she walked away but this memory will stay.

Earlier this week on Fargate a young lady was playing a electric violin.

Listening next to me was a young man who looked very dirty and rough who who was holding a can of special brew and by his manner and smell had had many more. There was a lot of money in her violin case.

He swayed towards the violinist who had just finished and...

put a coin in her case.

He then leant down towards the case and picked up some coins off the pavement and...

put the coins in her case.

He walked away, I walked away, she walked away but this memory will stay.

Just goes to show you can't tar everyone with same brush

Just goes to show you can't tar everyone with same brush

True that appearances can be deceptive. Years ago the car I had at the time packed up part way round Brook Hill roundabout during the afternoon rush hour. As I tried to push it off the roundabout I was hooted at, glared at and sworn at by a selection of respectable looking drivers. Then I saw a biker go past me. Seconds later the biker - picture your typical Hell's Angel biker from the movies - reappeared on foot, having parked his bike, dodging through all the cars and helped me push. We got the car off the roundabout and I thanked the guy and tried to give him a fiver to have a drink on me which he wouldn't accept and said he'd just been glad to help.

Why post youtube fiction when there are plenty of real events happening?

There is (was?) a homeless guy in Groningen who helped drunk students get home, no questions asked, no wanting money or anything like that. He'd just help them find their bike or walk them home and made sure they got in alright.

Most homeless people are there due to psychological problems, people would do well to remember that.

The character with the arm outstretched is he afro Caribbean by any chance. I've seen him talk to complete strangers as if he knows them.

That's the one.

---------- Post added 30-01-2016 at 12:35 ----------

:|

When it comes to substance addiction and mental illness, Sheff Forum never ceases to amaze me with its ignorance. I'm just glad that these views aren't respective of society as a whole.

I wouldn't count on that if I were you.