White people could be a minority in Sheff in 20 years time.

You are lying braggart! Link to the part where 1 ; I say she wasn't born here 2: she is an imigrant ! When you can't , come back and appologise , you horrid person. Its quite obvious by you sweeping generalizations that you don't have much respect for white british ....... This with your tendency to lie renders your views obsolete on this particular topic. Forumers take note. Another fabricater and distractor.

Here is the post in question:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyfriday

Figures from 2009 show an unemployment rate of 8.6% of the city population, compared to 8.2% for Yorkshire and 7.4% nationally. From the last Census in 2001 the figure was 6.5% for Sheffield.

http://www.nomisweb.co.uk/reports/lm...px#tabempunemp

Do you believe there are any benefits to immigration? If so, what would you say they are?

For whom ? Well for me obviously my wife however white british people are on a steep slope to being a minority in their own country which I believe will lead to a total division, socially, economically .

What we have here is failure to communicate,. Some men you just can't reach so you have here what we had last week, . Which is the way he was,well he is. I don't like it any more than you do:....... Guns n rose's. Civil war, taken from the film cool hand luke.

Its always in the last place you look, fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------

See bold and bold italics - so one of the benefits (to you) of immigration is your wife (i.e. she is either an immigrant or the offsrping of an immigrant) otherwise, why say she is your benefit from immigration?

Der :loopy:

These are not sweeping generalisations - it is an assumption based on the question posed to you and the answer you gave.

No apology, unless you lied and your wife is not your benefit from immigration. In which case, why say she is.

As for the Jamacian bit - this has been deduced from the posts of others in response to your rants elsewhere. If this is wrong, it is because I assumed others knew more about you situation than I care to know.

So, to clarify then (if you can), your wife is Jamacian, but she is not an immigrant.

How is that?

P.S. Your spelling seems to desert you the more angry you become - imigrant! and beleive.

You love the British so much you can't spell the language!

(Cue the 'you have utter contempt for the British yet you choose to stay here' drivel - if that's all you've got, you don't have much).

Edited by jeremyjh1

I've just been following the thread of your posts with Br8whatsit - incredible! I really didn't think he could be more dense, but each day and in everyway he gets more and more dense.

Muslims running in the streets shouting al Qaeda al Qaeda! Fantasyland. Maybe he was watchng some footage of a street in Iraq and thought it was somewhere on Sheffield. :hihi:

I've tried googling to see if I've missed that on the news, but can't find a thing. I'm sure, given the current climate of mistrust of all 'Muslim-looking' people, such an incident would have been given column inches (if only in the Daily Mail).

And of course retep is a bona fide source of correct information!!

Thankfully, he's so foolish he's not really that dangerous. I mean, if you make a statement that can neither he can back up nor anyone else, that's says one thing, doesn't it?

Go to Sheffield star and search '' race riots'' I hope your not hungry because you have an awful lot of empty words to eat.......

Like I say you have proven yourself obsolete .

Wheres my apology? Thought not , sums up what kind of person you are....... My oh my

Nor has mine, I'm not sure which estates you've seen women rampaging around chanting Al Qaeda Al Qaeda on.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

Because you know all too well about the race riots and now you say you have no idea....... Jeeze what conclusion would you give about your personal character?

You are lying braggart! Link to the part where 1 ; I say she wasn't born here 2: she is an imigrant ! When you can't , come back and appologise , you horrid person.

Without wishing to labour the point, this seems to be evidence that your wife is a) an immigrant b) wasn't born here, although the first post seems to add to the conclusion.

She was born here and could always speak english, coming from jamaica !

I'm married to a jamaican . I'm really racist arnt I

So, unless you're posting from Jamaica and you're the immigrant, it would appear that your Jamaican wife is. If you're being creative with your language, and your wife was born here of Jamaican parents, then she is in fact British, of immigrant parentage.

But not intellectual enough to know that you don't need the 'an' in that sentence. :hihi:

In fact 'I am an intellectual enough' doesn't make any sense.

Oh jimmy this coming from a person that thinks chimpanzee's never breed out of their own particular family / group . According to you all chimps must be inbred for time immortal . Lol

Because you know all too well about the race riots and now you say you have no idea....... Jeeze what conclusion would you give about your personal character?

There haven't been too many, which race riots are you referring to, specifically?

Go to Sheffield star and search '' race riots'' I hope your not hungry because you have an awful lot of empty words to eat.......

Like I say you have proven yourself obsolete .

Wheres my apology? Thought not , sums up what kind of person you are....... My oh my

Done it. Came back with one (that's ONE!) story.

And it was about the racial attack on two ASIAN teenagers! Which prompted a protest of around 100 adults (to the attack [blooming unreasonable, protesting about a person in their community being attacked!!!]) back in Feb 2009.

"One witness said: "I saw about 100 Asian adults making a big commotion outside the school. The police were trying to hold them back but some got through and were being hauled away having their collars felt."

Hardly a riot - 'collars felt'!!!

Even Googled 'race riots sheffield' and 'sheffield race riots' - came back with link the the SINGLE story in the Star of an incident back in Feb 2009.

So, where else are all these 'riots' going on? And why are they not being reported? (I suppose it's the press and the govt and some conspiracy).

Or maybe it's all in your head.

(Oh, still feeling hungry :hihi:)

Here is the post in question:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyfriday

Figures from 2009 show an unemployment rate of 8.6% of the city population, compared to 8.2% for Yorkshire and 7.4% nationally. From the last Census in 2001 the figure was 6.5% for Sheffield.

http://www.nomisweb.co.uk/reports/lm...px#tabempunemp

Do you believe there are any benefits to immigration? If so, what would you say they are?

For whom ? Well for me obviously my wife however white british people are on a steep slope to being a minority in their own country which I believe will lead to a total division, socially, economically .

What we have here is failure to communicate,. Some men you just can't reach so you have here what we had last week, . Which is the way he was,well he is. I don't like it any more than you do:....... Guns n rose's. Civil war, taken from the film cool hand luke.

Its always in the last place you look, fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------

See bold and bold italics - so one of the benefits (to you) of immigration is your wife (i.e. she is either an immigrant or the offsrping of an immigrant) otherwise, why say she is your benefit from immigration?

Der :loopy:

These are not sweeping generalisations - it is an assumption based on the question posed to you and the answer you gave.

No apology, unless you lied and your wife is not your benefit from immigration. In which case, why say she is.

As for the Jamacian bit - this has been deduced from the posts of others in response to your rants elsewhere. If this is wrong, it is because I assumed others knew more about you situation than I care to know.

So, to clarify then (if you can), your wife is Jamacian, but she is not an immigrant.

How is that?

P.S. Your spelling seems to desert you the more angry you become - imigrant! and beleive.

You love the British so much you can't spell the language!

(Cue the 'you have utter contempt for the British yet you choose to stay here' drivel - if that's all you've got, you don't have much).

Appologise ! She is the offspring of immigration . I benefited through immigration but I never said she was an immigrant. You see and read what you want too , which makes you even more of non entity.

You described her as an immigrant in an earlier post. Is she not Jamacian?

Here y'are...

I'm married to a jamaican . I'm really racist arnt I . And I gave it as reason why , it was my oppinion , afterall I knew someone who got married for 5 grand to a yemeni . Now you dirty trickster appologise! Is that the best you can come up with? An oppinion ? Omg I feel very sorry for you!!!!!

HTH

Edit: I see this link's already been supplied by BF.

I'm an intellectual enough to know when I'm being patronised.

Ok...I'll try being nicer if you try being more intelligent. :)

Oh jimmy this coming from a person that thinks chimpanzee's never breed out of their own particular family / group . According to you all chimps must be inbred for time immortal . Lol

That is a lie.

You said "there can be more genetic diversity in a single tribe of chimpanzee's [than there is within humans]"

All I did was tell you that that is wrong. You were wrong when you said that. I haven't said anything about all chimps being inbred, you have made that up because you are a liar with no debate skills.

And I wonder why Muslims in particular? Is it that, as well know (wink, wink) every Muslim is a radical extremist waiting for their turn in line to strap on the bomb belt or drive the car/van loaded with explosives, to blow themselves up in a crowded market place or shopping centre, like they do in Iraq?.

I think it's accepted that not all muslims are terrorists but that in the world today most terrorist are muslims.