White people could be a minority in Sheff in 20 years time.

Interesting that the BNP appear to be suggesting 'selective' immigration controls - banning immigrants from Muslim countries (first, I guess). I wonder how they define a 'Muslim country'? It could be simply 'where there is a record of a Muslim living there' or 'where there is a mosque'.

And I wonder why Muslims in particular? Is it that, as well know (wink, wink) every Muslim is a radical extremist waiting for their turn in line to strap on the bomb belt or drive the car/van loaded with explosives, to blow themselves up in a crowded market place or shopping centre, like they do in Iraq?

And they label Muslims extremists!

How delicious is the irony.

My wife is not a immigrant and don't like talking to people who hate this country but still reside here....... Good day.!!!!!

You described her as an immigrant in an earlier post. Is she not Jamacian?

Oh, sad for you, but I was born here (as was my father, grandfather, great grand father and on and on).

Still doesn't explain your contradictory views - married to a Jamacian immigrant (she comes from another country, she wasn't born here, so she's an immigrant - I'm only quoting you) and supporting a party whose major policy is repatriation of immigrants.

Do you intend to go with her or just wave her off at the airport?

btw I love this country - there are certain people in it I do not like, but I respect their right to be obnoxious and reside here. And I'm sorry you don't want to talk to me - you're fun. Really, I'm only playing with you.

Edited by jeremyjh1

Don't tell me how to relate to people , try telling the perpetrators of whom I mentioned above! Jeeze

It was an appeal to your intellect actually. :)

You've no chance. I doubt he can even spell the word, let alone know what it means or even possess enough of it to even register. :hihi:

Well, i have used the search function and viewed all of his posts in this thread, and none of them have a link in them....

So it looks like you might be at least a little bit of a liar.

I've just been following the thread of your posts with Br8whatsit - incredible! I really didn't think he could be more dense, but each day and in everyway he gets more and more dense.

Muslims running in the streets shouting al Qaeda al Qaeda! Fantasyland. Maybe he was watchng some footage of a street in Iraq and thought it was somewhere on Sheffield. :hihi:

I've tried googling to see if I've missed that on the news, but can't find a thing. I'm sure, given the current climate of mistrust of all 'Muslim-looking' people, such an incident would have been given column inches (if only in the Daily Mail).

And of course retep is a bona fide source of correct information!!

Thankfully, he's so foolish he's not really that dangerous. I mean, if you make a statement that can neither he can back up nor anyone else, that's says one thing, doesn't it?

:hihi:

Oh Swami you crack me up!

My wife has never rampaged through estates chanting Al Qaeda Al Qaeda And I don't think my grandchildren will either .
Nor has mine, I'm not sure which estates you've seen women rampaging around chanting Al Qaeda Al Qaeda on.

You are blinkered and choose to bury your head. I can not help that...

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

Nor has mine, I'm not sure which estates you've seen women rampaging around chanting Al Qaeda Al Qaeda on.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

I can hazard a guess BF. :)

Oh, sad for you, but I was born here (as was my father, grandfather, great grand father and on and on).

Still doesn't explain your contradictory views - married to a Jamacian immigrant (she comes from another country, she wasn't born here, so she's an immigrant - I'm only quoting you) and supporting a party whose major policy is repatriation of immigrants.

btw I love this country - there are certain people in it I do not like, but I respect their right to be obnoxious and reside here. And I'm sorry you don't want to talk to me - you're fun. Really, I'm only playing with you.

You are lying braggart! Link to the part where 1 ; I say she wasn't born here 2: she is an imigrant ! When you can't , come back and appologise , you horrid person. Its quite obvious by you sweeping generalizations that you don't have much respect for white british ....... This with your tendency to lie renders your views obsolete on this particular topic. Forumers take note. Another fabricater and distractor.

Well, i have used the search function and viewed all of his posts in this thread, and none of them have a link in them....

So it looks like you might be at least a little bit of a liar.

May be in another thread then. Retep will show you, private message him!

I'm an intellectual enough to know when I'm being patronised.

I'm an intellectual enough to know when I'm being patronised.

But not intellectual enough to know that you don't need the 'an' in that sentence. :hihi:

In fact 'I am an intellectual enough' doesn't make any sense.

Edited by flamingjimmy