Recommend a counsellor - Rotherham area

Can anyone recommend a counsellor in the Rotherham area please? Rotherham Mind dont do counselling. Hopefully one that doesnt cost the earth too.:)

You could try Rotherham college. Often the counselling lecturers are also in private practice or might be able to recommend somebody. You could also Try the National Body of Counselling and Psychotherapy. I know this because my partner used to be a psychotherapist.

Hi, if you go to the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy website, you can find a registered, qualified counsellor in your area (click on Find a Therapist'). I'm a qualified counsellor based in Sheffield and can offer low cost counselling if that is not too far. Carol,

e: greystones-counselling@hotmail.co.uk

Why don't you ask Mind for suggestions? They are likely to know someone even if they don't do it themselves. Depends what you need councelling for as there are a lot of self help groups for people with social anxiety or obsesseive compulsive disorders.

Can anyone recommend a counsellor in the Rotherham area please? Rotherham Mind dont do counselling. Hopefully one that doesnt cost the earth too.:)

Try asking at yr local GP surgery has many have there own counsellor.