What is Harley (Rotherham) like to live?

Just wondering if anyone lives there or knows what Harley is like to live in

We are thinking of moving there

Hi

I have lived in Harley all my life. It is a quiet little village, not much happens, no anti social behaviour though. It is in the catchment for Wentworth school. It has a local pub called the Horseshoe which is nice and a local shop. It is quite rare that houses come up for sale in Harley, so you know once people move in they don't move out, so that speaks for itself. Which house is it? The detached on the estate?

Loupee

Limp n' squint City!

No it has a old population and young probably like where you live.

Hi

I have lived in Harley all my life. It is a quiet little village, not much happens, no anti social behaviour though. It is in the catchment for Wentworth school. It has a local pub called the Horseshoe which is nice and a local shop. It is quite rare that houses come up for sale in Harley, so you know once people move in they don't move out, so that speaks for itself. Which house is it? The detached on the estate?

Loupee

I wished it was the detached one. We are in the process of buying one on the The Square. It seems nice and quiet everytime we have been to visit.

The only real problem i think you will have is with parking. It is almost impossible to park in the square especially if you have more than one car.

Lucky we only have the one car. Was told by a neighbour that part of the little park might become a few more spaces.

We just fancied a quieter existence than Sheffield for my toddler (and closer to my parents).

How is Wentworth school?

It is very good, have you been to see it yet? My son has been going for the past 3 years and there is a school bus thats picks them up at the bottom of the road.

We had a walk past it last Saturday, the OH was really impressed with the surroundings of the school. Would they be okay with making an appointment to have a look around?

Do they have any before or after school provision?

I would just give them a ring and see what they say, they are on hols until tuesday. Unfortunately there is no provision for before or after school.

I thought there wasn't.

We are looking forward to moving into the village.

Its lovely.

I've lived here all my life, wouldn't want to go anywhere else.