Local sunbed shops

Im looking for a cheap local sunbed shop in or near hillsborough.

Im wanting to pay for a block booking.

Anyone know anywhere I could try?

I did see somewhere in walkley advertised in the sixer magazine for unlimited sundbed use for £20 a month but I cant remember what it was called!

I did see somewhere in walkley advertised in the sixer magazine for unlimited sundbed use for £20 a month but I cant remember what it was called!

I use Sun Kissed tanning shop in Hillsborough. It is opposite the Co-Op. I paid £20.00 for a 60 minute course and you don't have to use them in a certain time limit.

Its not that close to Hillborough but i use the one above Teddys amusements in Firth Park, its only 50p for 3 minutes (= £10 for 60 mins), and every now and then they do a special offer that you can have 6 minutes free everyday for a month!

Edited by nikki-red

the one at walkley has shut down recently

The one in Hills has got a cheaper course, I paid £10 for 60 mins on Monday just gone, but whether it's 10/20 quid its not a bad price

Oh yeah i forgot about the one at teddy's.

I will try the sunkiss one cos that is in walking distance.

Thank you :D

theres the one nr gala bingo and snooker place, at the hairdressers on langsett road (cant remember name)

Is that not Poppy in Crookes? It has recently opened and does block booking or unlimited use I think. They also had an article about them in a Sheffield magazine which I think was Sixer.

A quick Google gave me this: http://www.hairdressersheffield.com/page/poppy_beauty_salon

Hope that helps.

Funky Divas in Hillsborough Shopping Precinct, it is £20.00 for 60 mins or 50p per minute with new tubed 250w stand up and laydown beds. the telephone number is 0114 2321434. We also got our salon in walkley advertised in sixer its on commonside, walkley that is also £20 for 60 mins

Thats a right bargin..... :)

Any update where best