Fellow Geocachers wanted

Hi, I have recently started this hobby/obsession and am looking for other people with whom I can go out geocaching with in the Sheffield area, I am available from Tuesday to Thursday, 9am till 3pm.

So, if you would like some company while out geocaching, let me know.

Well, as most people on here know, it is a hobby of mine as well & I am also available in the day. One problem though, I have a broken ankle at the moment, so can't drive & can only hobble relatively short distances.

Having said that, depending where you live, I could manage ones within easy reach of a car. I live South of the city. If you want to pm me & we can exchange notes / arrange to meet etc etc. (somewhere safe, in case you are an axe murderer!! I've been told off big style for accepting a lift off Megalithic before anyone had met him. Luckily I survived relatively unscathed & lived to tell the tale! :hihi:)

Are you spilling the secret to muggles?

Only just heard of it myself, yet to enter into the world but sounds fun enough

I had a go at this last year. There is some good and very easy to find ones within hobbling distances :lol: I will have to get back into it.

It's a nice way to discover new places that you would not normally go to and build your walks around it :)

Well, all I am looking for is fellow geocachers who have the time free to go walking weekdays between 9am and 3pm, I don't have transport but have my own gps, if interested, give me a shout.

I will more than likely be hosting a geocaching event sometime within the next two months, keep an eye out for it on geocaching.com

I'd never heard of this but it looks like fun, I'd definately have a go! Is there an Android app for this like the Iphone one (I'm firmly anti-Apple I'm afraid :D)

I'm in work all week though :(

There is c:geo for Android, dunno if it's any good, but, worth checking out.

Happy Hunting.