Whats happening with all these Cats and Kittens at the Arena?

Oh no magsie thats terrible that they've withdrawn that>

There must be some other feed companies. What about Masterfoods? or have they gone abroad now?

Friskies?

Could anyone start writing to the cat food companies and see if we can get some donated?

What about Pets at Home Stores -

\why not write and ask the CPL if they would have any spare when they go in? sometimes they don't always need the supermarket donations if they have a good collection somewhere else

Certainly a bin at the pub is good - we used a large plastic container and Jarvis did us some posters for one in Tescos'.

I could write to cat food companies!!! I'll also ask for donations off family and friends of either cat food or money to buy a BIG bag or to just hand to Magsie or Jackie so that they can get the food they prefer.

Is there an address for the cat food to be delivered too by companys that can donate? i was going to offer to email some companys but with fallen offering don't want to be contacting the same company twice.

We could make a list Tessa and sort out who contacts who, or if you like to do it i can ask round locally my friends and family and things???

we can make a list and split if you like? im googling some vets/pet shops etc for the other thread but i will do some googling of pet food companies tomorrow or if you know of some and can make a list of some for me to contact i can get emailing tomorrow?? that sound ok?

Hi everyone, all good ideas, tinned food and pouches are what is needed. We have loads of biscuits except Royal Canin of course! Food companies are not known for their generosity. Makro donated a load once but although I've written twice since I haven't had a reply. They said they would have a bin for CATS, must have changed their minds but these are emergency circumstances aren't they? Supermarkets are ok but if a Cats Protection bin is already in, they won't allow another cat bin.

If anyone has contacts with Lidl, Aldi, Tesco Ecclesall Road, Co-ops, Tesco Abbeydale Road, new Tesco Chesterfield, vets. Pets at Home have a bin for CATS at Heeley but there is never any cat food in it!

I suppose CATS sanctuary would be the delivery point. I'll PM you the first address Fallen and Tezz. x

Arden Grange Cat Food

Breederpack cat food

Burgess Supa cat Food

Burns cat food

Go-Cat cat food

Iams cat food

James wellbeloved cat food

Omega Cat Food

Pro Plan Cat Food

Royal Canin Cat Food

Techni-cal cat food

TPP cat Food

Whiskas Cat food

These are ones i got so far but will keep looking tomorrow, going to get cracking on alot of things tomorrow.

One thread is about the situation the other is about the solution???

I thought it was all about the same things - feral cats at the arena. Can someone give me a short explantion on whats the 2 different issues are?

One is discussing where the cats are what state they are in how many are pregnant whose feeding them etc

This ones about volunteering to help catch them working out how we can get food for them and where they can stay while recovering form operations...

We currently have 4 in traps and 3 closing in on the last one- from feeding, to heavily preggers to a baby kitten.

Edit- bummer- they set the trap off from the outside.

Edited by Scozzie

If you catch that white kitten, Its mine :) LOL

Shes beautiful :)