Wanting a pet rabbit

Condition of wanted item: N/A

Further details

hi there we are looking for a pet rabbit, as our rabbit has just passed away and is extremely missed. we have all the set up for the rabbit in a two tear hutch with outside run and over time the full run of the garden. if anybody is getting rid of any rabbits please pm me

Interested? Questions?

To contact this user, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

Contact helenasq on here - she runs a rabbit and guineapig rescue and has some lovely bunnies looking for new homes. She did have some rescue babies too, not too sure if these have all been rehomed though now -may be worth asking?

I have two needing new homes but they're in the process of being wormed...im taking a new one in in a week or so shes going to be kept seperate.

Helen Asq has lots of lovely bunnies needing good homes and they are ready now. all thats required is a good loving home.

I have had many rabbits over the years, but the little one I got from Helen is the most gentle little soul ever, he loves to be picked up and cuddled, and not once has he scratched, he is just adorable.

I got mine from helen too and its gorgeous! Helen's lovely and she'll make sure she finds the perfect bunny for you. I got mine as soon as she was old enough to leave her mum and she's over a year old now and she's fab!

thank you so much every one, and i can now say that we have a fantastic little bunny, that seems to be fitting into his new surroundings really well. thank you so much to every one

ooh where did you manage to get one from? Sounds like he's got a great new home :)