Sharrow Vale Road market days

Forgiven.

Yeah mods, can you put it back please?

Sorry Bianca

I had set up a thread in 2011 that would have the dates in the first post, I updated it in 2012 and have also done this for 2013 for everyones ease and review. However the over-zealous SF Mods seem to have created a megathread and therefore buried my thread in page 3 or 4 or 5, I can't remember.

I have reported this to them and hope that they will put it back.

Dates for 2013 =

April 21st

July 14th

Dec 1st.

I hope that helps...and forgives us.

Kind regards

Shelley

Thanks for the info, Shelley. However, I wrote that blog back in October. It seems this particular Forum page has got mixed up, because there are blogs from October 2012 and then replies from yesterday! Hope they get it sorted soon.

What are the dates you have listed? Can you please give more details please?

This post is for general information only and is not often monitored by Sharrow Vale Market Organisers.

Dates for 2014 Markets are:-

April 13th

July 20th

Dec 14st

All are Sundays, 12-4pm.

Applications for stalls can be downloaded from our website http://www.sharrowvalecommunityassociation.co.uk/market , be advised...deadlines for markets are usually around 2months before each market! So get a wiggle on!

Or, if you're a visitor, we'll see you there then! :)

Edited by shelleyis
update for 2014

REALLY!!!! This is so frustrating. I have once again spent a few minutes going through this blog, from 2009 to 2014, just to find someone asking about catering!!!!! Why would anyone do this? And why is Virioni01 asking a question about an event that has already taken place? Ridiculous.

Theres a comment just above that states this years dates for the market! Thats why i asked! Dont see theres any harm in asking! U dont have to be rude!

Now now folks, no need to squabble.

I know how frustrating this is.

As the OP of the Market dates (several posts above this) and due to the fact that I had previously found trying to find dates/times of Chelsea Park Bon Fire just as frustrating for the same reason as you Bianco, I intended that this message would be the first of the thread and to annually update the dates (hence recently updated and why the event has not now passed). The reason why they are mentioned so late on in the post is that a genius moderator merged the SVMarket into one megathread...not very convenient if you just wanted to find the dates. :loopy: I have brought this to their attention but they don't seem to want/or be able to 'undo the merge'. :help:

Perhaps you would like to complain to them too?

As for catering...errr...welll, yes. There are usually around 80 stalls and at least 50% are food/produce, either hot or cold. :D

Theres a comment just above that states this years dates for the market! Thats why i asked! Dont see theres any harm in asking! U dont have to be rude!

Sorry about that. Was having a bad day.:cry:

This post is for general information only and is not often monitored by Sharrow Vale Market Organisers.

Dates for 2014 Markets are:-

April 13th

July 20th

Dec 14st

All are Sundays, 12-4pm.

Yes, I noted the signs up this week. Itl'l be busy- and the traffic congestion will be dreadful.