Sharrow Vale Road market days

First time I've been today, and very enjoyable it was too I have to say!

hi were is this market please could someone give me the address and time thanks

Sharrowvale Road - if you know where the Sharrow branch of Fancie is, it's basically all the road outside it.

hi were is this market please could someone give me the address and time thanks

You've missed it!

Sharrowvale Road - if you know where the Sharrow branch of Fancie is, it's basically all the road outside it.

Yes: Hunters Bar roundabout to Hickmott Road junction, more or less.

The next scheduled Streetmarkets are:-

7th October, 2012

16th December 2012

There's a Market on Totley Rise next Sunday 22nd July 12-4. Not as big as Nether Edge, but a good selection of stalls, Morris Men, Buskers etc.

I believe I know someone who knows this lady who hand knits for SV market. I'll ask them and get back to you.

Regards

Tad1

Why have all the blogs from 2009 been brought up? I have just spent a few minutes reading all about the event in 2009!!! Why can't you just start a new one stating when the market is taking place in 2012, that would save a lot of time and not get people hunting for their diaries and wondering "Why are they having an event in the middle of the week?":confused:

Why have all the blogs from 2009 been brought up? I have just spent a few minutes reading all about the event in 2009!!! Why can't you just start a new one stating when the market is taking place in 2012, that would save a lot of time and not get people hunting for their diaries and wondering "Why are they having an event in the middle of the week?":confused:

Sorry Bianca

I had set up a thread in 2011 that would have the dates in the first post, I updated it in 2012 and have also done this for 2013 for everyones ease and review. However the over-zealous SF Mods seem to have created a megathread and therefore buried my thread in page 3 or 4 or 5, I can't remember.

I have reported this to them and hope that they will put it back.

Dates for 2013 =

April 21st

July 14th

Dec 1st.

I hope that helps...and forgives us.

Kind regards

Shelley

Edited by shelleyis
typo