Sharrow Vale Road market days

i dnt think thers goin be any thing gud

yes we will be there and we havent sold there before. we are not over priced or crap, come see for yourself :D

Your glass 1/2 empty today?

Its got nothing to do with my glass being 1/2 empty, more my pie! We have attended the last 4 markets and seem to walk away empty handed. At the last one I purchased a 'special' pork pie for £4. As a member of the Pork Pie Appreciation Society, this pie was simply terrible!

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quote tags

Just reminding everyone (and bumping up this post) that the market is on this weekend 12-4pm. Fingers crossed for good weather!

We hope to see y'all there!

Wondering if anyone can help? I went to Sharrowvale Market last Sunday (May 15th) and bought a hand knitted toy bunnyrabbit from one of the stalls for a friends baby. Everything on the stall was hand knitted by the lady, toys, hats, booties etc. I forgot to get the name of the stall as it was so busy. Does anyone know who this lady was and how I can get in touch with her. Thanks x

Pencil these in your diary!

• December 16th 2012

• April 21st 2013

• July 21st 2013 (if it doesn't clash with Tramlines, the 14th if it does, tbc)

• December 1st 2013 all from 12-4pm

The stall booking form is available from the Sharrow Vale Community Association's website - http://www.sharrowvalecommunityassociation.co.uk/market/

If you were there at the last one, see if you can spot yourself in the photos! Visit our Facebook page "sharrow vale market"

If you are interested in performing at the markets, whether it is music, dance, magic...or add an extra dimension with your interest, charity or group, we would also like to hear from you. Please contact us through the Association website.

Thanks to all who have taken part and visited the last ones, without you all it wouldn't be the growing success that it is. We hope to see you again soon.

Edited by shelleyis
time of event, date of event

Deadlines for receiving stall applications has changed in order to give stallholders time to organise their stock, so please check before each market as the dates will change but will hopefully be about 2 months before!

Edited by shelleyis
Change of policy

One more week until the July Market application deadline, any more for any more?

Hi there, when do we find out if we've been successful? I've posted that many applications and cheques off I can never figure out which organiser it is that's cashed them i.e. successful app!

Cheers :)

Hi Babybel

The Chair of Sharrow Vale Community Assoc is organising the stalls this time (July 2011), Rob.

Your cheque is not cashed unless you are successful, so it won't have gone to the bank yet.

We have set deadline for apps as 1month before and will select the stalls asap after that deadline, to let stallholders know asap so that they can get organised!

We are having a selection meeting tmrw in fact.

Hi Babybel

The Chair of Sharrow Vale Community Assoc is organising the stalls this time (July 2011), Rob.

Your cheque is not cashed unless you are successful, so it won't have gone to the bank yet.

We have set deadline for apps as 1month before and will select the stalls asap after that deadline, to let stallholders know asap so that they can get organised!

We are having a selection meeting tmrw in fact.

Ah smashing, thanks for letting me know, I'll keep my fingers crossed and wait to hear from you folks then! :)

Contrary to rumours today's market (Sun 17th June 2011) is still going ahead, despite the drizzly rain the stallholders have all turned up and are stocked up ready to go! Please come and check it out! :-)