Sharrow Vale Road market days

Excellent! We were at Bradfield on Saturday, and intend to pop up to Nether Edge this weekend. Will look forward to this, another date to add to my food diary!

I'll be there this weekend too - shame I missed out on the Bradfield one last weekend. Heard it went well.

just wondered if anyone has apllied for a stall for 15th may and found out they were accepted?

just wondered if anyone has apllied for a stall for 15th may and found out they were accepted?

Hi DaisyBoo, I nearly posted an update at the weekend but thought I'd wait until after tonight.

We shortlisted last week and will make the final decisions tonight, so everyone should hear by the end of the week.

Please note, for those who have been unsuccessful it was mainly due to there being too many of the same type of stall but if you were not accepted this time you will be given priority next time, so do apply again!

Edited by shelleyis
typos!!!

Hi DaisyBoo, I nearly posted an update at the weekend but thought I'd wait until after tonight.

We shortlisted last week and will make the final decisions tonight, so everyone should hear by the end of the week.

Please note, if those who have been unsuccessful it was mainly due to there being too many of the same type of stall but if you were not accepted this time you will be priority next time to do apply again!

great thanks for that. i hope we have been accepted!! :)

What an awesome day. Sharrow Vale was buzzing yesterday, they should do this more often.

Next one is 15th May 2011, 1st of 3 for this year!

An interesting mix of stalls, attractions and entertainment coming our way!

Please note, for those who have been unsuccessful it was mainly due to there being too many of the same type of stall but if you were not accepted this time you will be given priority next time, so do apply again!

i have still not heard anything so i guess this means we havent been accepted? if not then i can apply for other markets i just need to know one way or the other.

thanks

Will there be anything new at the next market? Or will it be the same over priced rubbish :huh:

i dnt think thers goin be any thing gud

Better save your money for a new keyboard.

we got accepted yay!!!! :D

Yey DaisyBoo!!!

Will there be anything new at the next market? Or will it be the same over priced rubbish :huh:

Your glass 1/2 empty today?