Sharrow Vale Road market days

All being well there'll be some live music this time - I think 3 bands are already on the list so it should be good.

Sounds excellent, I shall be popping down. There were some good stalls at the last one, I do hope that the market continues to grow.

indeed the market is growing...and has been extended onto the stewart road car park.

thats where youll find me with Imogen's Imagination along with the lovely babybel from here who will be bringing you Nanny May Jewellery

we're both really looking forward to it and keeping our fingers crossed for fine weather :)

x

Edited by sophiec1979

Indeedy, it will be an absolute pleasure on Sunday, fingers crossed for good weather, very very excited *bounce*

:D

well, if it does rain, the gazebo is guaranteed waterproof and has sides so we will be sheltered...so feel free to stop by and have a dry off if youre comming to the market.

but ideally, it will be warm, clear and sunny :cool:

x

well the weather forecast seems to be overcast with the chance of showers....thats not too bad.

x

well the beeb is saying showers from 4pm.....so get there early from midday for the best bargains and the best weather! :)

ooh, and then you can treat yourself to lunch from the market too ;)

x

Well as I live around the corner .....i may as well :)

The next Sharrow Vale market is due to be held again on Sunday 21st November from 12-4pm on Sharrow Vale Road (near to Hunter's Bar roundabout).

Stalls to be confirmed, but will include gifts, food, crafts, books, as well as entertainment.

Come along and get your Christmas presents!

Hello,

Id be interested in having a stall, I'm from The Body Shop and we've got some beautiful xmas gifts this season! I can also provide some hand massages and a christmas raffle.

My details are:

becky.bodyshopathome@gmail.com

Thanks,

Becky

Thought there was one at the beginning of November. One local retailed says there is?!