Three famous Dinner Guests

If you could invite three famous people(dead or alive)to dinner,who would they be,and why would you invite them ?Mine would be :

1.Frank Sinatra = A genius at interpretation and phrasing, He would sing after dinner.

2.Robin(not Robbie) Williams + He would tell jokes during dinner

3.Sir Winston Churchill = He would give an after dinner speech.

1) Eddie Murphy - Pure jokes

2) Richard Pryor - Pure Jokes

3) Bernie Mac - Pure Jokes

JFK-- great pesident

Adolf Hitler-- charasmatic leader

Jesus Christ-enough said.

Originally posted by royjames

Jesus Christ-enough said.

Why enough said? Please enlighten me on this choice

Princess Diana

Marilyn Monroe

James Dean

Legends that died young and in suspicious circumstances....I'd like to enjoy their company but also ask a few questions!!!!

:)

I bet jesus and Hitler would get on well. Remind me not to come to one of your dinner parties! That would be a little weird. Imagine the silence...

Hitler : "So jesus what did you get up to this week?"

Jesus : "Oh i considered the lillies, in the fields. It reminded me of the poor and helpless and i knew then i must do something for them. What about you?"

Hitler : "Oh started work on my own genetically engeneered super race, all with blond hair and blue eyes..unlike me. Gased a few thousand Jews and gays and then had lunch."

Jesus : "Oh."

<crickets>

Freddie Mercury - someone to bitch with

Salvador Dali - No need for mind altering substances

Audrey Hepburn - to look at

Originally posted by pattricia

If you could invite three famous people(dead or alive)to dinner,who would they be,and why would you invite them ?Mine would be :

1.Frank Sinatra = A genius at interpretation and phrasing, He would sing after dinner.

2.Robin(not Robbie) Williams + He would tell jokes during dinner

3.Sir Winston Churchill = He would give an after dinner speech.

From a group dynamics perspective, I don’t think you’ve thought it through. Churchill would hate Robin Williams and his smug American delivery. And ole Blue eyes might be a bit Arian for Winston.

Also Winston may not want to give a speech in the back room of your semi on the manor!

In fact your idea is rubbish! It would never work. Please try harder next time!

My three would be Oliver reed, George Best and Shane McGowan. Can you see how I’ve thought it through? They’d get on like a house on fire. In fact the house would probably end up on fire…. But what a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be worth losing a kidney for! Pass the absinth.

Fred Dibnah

Erwin Rommel

Alfred the Great

;)

Excuse me ! No semi on the Manor for me. More like a detached atStannington , if you please. Grand views of the Rivelin Valley for Ol Blue Eyes, Winston can rummage around in my hubbies fishing hut , and Robin can tell me jokes,as he makes me cry with laughter

Richard Feynman

Winston Churchill

Alan Turing

I was thinking of George S Patton, but he'd probably pull a gun, shoot the chef and slap the waiters with his gloves for delivering the soup late. :)