Looking to meet new people

Hey everyone,

Well i guess there will be some people who think this is sad, but oh well...

My name is Steve, I'm 25 and live in Woodthorpe with my fiancée. I moved from Mosborough 3 years ago. I lost touch with the friends i had in school, as they went off to college and Uni, while i went straight to work.

Would really like to meet new people (male or female) just around my age (18-28 is fine)

I'm very easy going, a little shy, but once i get chatting i relax a lot. Like going out, listening to music, watching films, eating out etc... Not really sure what else to put, but i'd like to hear from you :)

Any good at football, weve got a meet up at Hillsborough park 6pm Wednesday bring yourself along.

Any good at football, weve got a meet up at Hillsborough park 6pm Wednesday bring yourself along.
don't you lot go leading him astray ... :suspect:

yep me 2 lol i feel very old and im only 32 lol

same here im only 30 lol

think we should organise our own little club for the oldies lol x

and if your any good you just might get a game at 1pm on Sunday:hihi:

lol well, to answer your question Corker, I'm absolutely rubbish at football, but thank you for the offer, i might make a good mascot!!!

To vicky and ssaz, well 30 and 32 isn't old :P I 'suppose' i could make an exception :P

You should try the Chat feature on here, I've had some really interesting conversations in there (and some not so!).

I'm new to sheffield too and my OH works nights, so the chat room keeps me occupied most evenings!!

Maybe see you there.

:)

Hi again,

not been here for a while, but back again now :)

Anybody fancy meeting up and doing something? Nothing major, probably just a few drinks or something to eat? :)

Not being nosy or owt but why aren’t you spending your time with you fiancée or is it some “male bonding” you are looking for.